Anyone here familiar with "Cluck U" and their wings? Vol. Buffalo Wing Factory is weak...

Been lookin' around with my friends for good wings. We went to BWF and their wings are good, but the "Flatliner" wasn't anything too special,one of my friends punished 5 with ease and the other did the entire 10 wing challenge in like 10 minutes.

I saw on Travel Channel that "Cluck U" has some hot stuff along with good wings. Looked it up and saw a couple of spots in the MD area.

Can anyone tell me what you think about this place? Thanks.

nerd.gif

Haven't been there in a while but, they used to make you sign a waiver before you try their 911 sauce.

Nuclear Sauce FTW! I be eatin at the Largo location before work. lol

It's a pretty good place to eat some wings! You gotta go.

Buffalo Wild Wings is way better than Cluck U....check em out right near the Ikea in College Park, they got a nice selection of beer too.

Word, the spot in College Park is the one closest to me (about 50 min or so)...finna check it out within the next week or so. I agree BWF is good as hell withtheir flavors, but my friends just wanna try some hot wings out on their taste buds or whatever. You won't ever catch me eatin' one ofthose...definitely will ruin my meal/night lol

Does Cluck U got any specials? Like 25 cent wing nights or all you can eat joints on certain nights?

Man BWW is way way better that hot bbq spot hits the spot like none other nice hot not to hot spicy,wings are great always fresh.Service is not that greataverage at best,fries is on point to.

Originally Posted by TeePeso

Buffalo Wild Wings is way better than Cluck U....check em out right near the Ikea in College Park, they got a nice selection of beer too.
Agreed. I went with my girl, and the Habanero was really good. I just wish they gave us real plates instead of those paper/cardboard-likeplates. I'm going to try out WOW Wingery or whatever it's called in Waldorf.

Originally Posted by jahsondc

Haven't been there in a while but, they used to make you sign a waiver before you try their 911 sauce.
tried a wing with 911 sauce a few years ago on a bet not knowing anything about them. not a pleasant experience.

Haven't been to BWW to compare, but Cluck U is the truth
pimp.gif

I've had the hottest before (911) and its really not THAT hot, its bearable, but you still can't really enjoyit when yours mouths n lips are burnin like that..

I prefer the Thermo Nuclear, and some clucker-bee's (basically small deep fried biscuits, with honey on the side
eek.gif
)

2 bad Cluck-U-Pac don't work there anymore, for yall that dont kno this dude use to work at the on in CP that looked, dressed (bandana, nose ring and all),and acted jus like 2Pac
roll.gif

42804ee74691f-86-1.jpg

Ten Ren's Tea Time across the street from Cluck-U (towards the left in that picture) is not bad either. That has nothing to do with chicken wings haha, butit's very good Chinese food.

You wylin Pat.. if you think that 911 sauce is bearable for a whole meal... that joint will have your mouth and stomach on fire for hours.

Cluck U is disgusting...stay away...I haven't eaten it since freshmen yr in college at UMCP and I'm a Senior now...go to Wing Stop! or If u want wingsin college Park Hit Up Wing Zone...and Pat...haha Cluck-U Pac still works there hahaha well at least as of last month when I saw him at The Mark...he cateredthe party and brought free wings hahaha

had one right down my street on riggs rd. but they closed it around 2 weeks ago
frown.gif

Originally Posted by FranSanity217

Cluck U is disgusting...stay away...I haven't eaten it since freshmen yr in college at UMCP and I'm a Senior now...go to Wing Stop! or If u want wings in college Park Hit Up Wing Zone...and Pat...haha Cluck-U Pac still works there hahaha well at least as of last month when I saw him at The Mark...he catered the party and brought free wings hahaha

eek.gif
I didn't realize one was up here. Back in school down in NC, I usedto Merk some WZ like it was no one's business... esp. the Fried Mushrooms
nerd.gif
. B'Dubs (BWW) Is the Truth, but I find Cluck You to be on par as far as wings, overall... Cluck U wins with the Honeybees

Cluck U is OK at best, the one in CP is mad dirty tho
grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
@ that pic of Cluck U pac
what a bamma

Man, I love Cluck-U.

I was there last night, and the original chicken sandwich was
pimp.gif
Their nuclear sauce is
pimp.gif
, but I can't ever bring myself to try the911.

Originally Posted by Hugo

had one right down my street on riggs rd. but they closed it around 2 weeks ago
frown.gif

For a pupuseria right?
laugh.gif
"We takin ova... one city at atime" But yea, I use to live near that area too. Riggs and East-West.

Cluck U is cool, not bad, I'll eat it, but sloppy with it and most of it isn't "freshly" cooked. Also, most location look dirty too and OPif you think its a eat-in type of place, you are wrong... think more like a carry-out, also I don't recall them ever having $.25 cent wings ornothing(actually on the "pricey" side for fast food, if I recall correctly)... if spicy is what you looking for though, Cluck U got that too.

@ shabooyah1124 I been to Wing Spot too or at least order from there... theyare like in the same league as Cluck U too w/ lots of different flavors though... not bad though. But see my "complain" is that both these placeshave the wings already made (usually, to be prepare for the large orders that come in) and just dump them in the sauce and serve them, as a results the wing besoggy... I like my joints crispy fried.

I used to work at Shakey's (pizza) during my middle/high school years and I swear those were the best wings I ever had... and I been on a search ever sinceto find something similar (because they closed business) or that I can call "the best wings" but everything disappoints me.

You wylin Pat.. if you think that 911 sauce is bearable for a whole meal... that joint will have your mouth and stomach on fire for hours.
laugh.gif

Nah don't get me wrong they are hot as #$#*, when I say bearable I meant I actually could finish them, definitley didn't enjoy them tho...

I've had some peppers and even some hot sauce before that is waaaay worse, I'm talkin 1 bite/drop will have u noteven knowing what to do with urself
roll.gif

And for the record they aint make me sign a waiver...

For those who do try it, I suggest you THOROUGHLY wash ur hands after cuz if you itch your eye its WRAP!
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom