Anyone here going to Bimmerfest? May 3rd, Santa Barbara

I'll be shure to bring my whip

BMW_CIV_8.jpg

BMW_CIV_1.jpg

laugh.gif

Imagine if you showed up in that honda......youd be DEADED
Realtalk, sounds like a cool event tho

I'm rollin' for sure. Just look for the only modded X5 there other than the Red EuroProjektz one. At least that's how it was last year. HAHA

I am....I'm bringing my new M3 to show off...just look for me bumping my techno music wearing a button shirt and jeans and super gel'd up hair..

Angel

i got that weekend off, but not 100% if i'm going yet.

damn gas prices causes me to rethink everything i do now lol.

Originally Posted by d0njaye

i got that weekend off, but not 100% if i'm going yet.

damn gas prices causes me to rethink everything i do now lol.

I hear that...prices are getting out of control
mad.gif

Originally Posted by Gettin It Crackin

Originally Posted by Broke on Nikes

Lol.
Angel, are you really going to be there just to check things out?

I'm pretty sure that was a jab directed towards M3 drivers.
I know. That's why I started off with a "lol".
But he's a cool guy from the area, who likes cars, so I was just wondering if he was going.

I might go. Last year I left with my friends at around 11AM, traffic on the 101 sucked bad at that time. The only perk of going early is to beat the traffic,but I got bored after an hour over there.

PS to those who are all going, bring cash. It's like $10-20 to get into the field.

https://eventreg.bimmerfest.com/events.php?action=eventdetail&EvId=1
www.bimmerfest.com

I know there's quite a few people on the boards who are into cars.
Are any of you going to be heading out to Bimmerfest in May?

I might go, but I have to get out of one school day Friday morning and probably come back around Sunday night.

Damnn, you really planning on staying that long? It gets really boring after a couple of hours and it was hot as hell. Only reason I'd stay is if Ihad friends at UCSB to kick it with or something like that.

From last year when the brawl happened. The OG pix are gone but go to mid page and look at the PS'd pix. Peep the Benz in the background,lol.
http://www.e90post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=60231&highlight=bimmerfest+benz

Well I'm going to be coming from the NorCal caravan, probably with the Bay and Sac guys. I'm in Sac right now.
They don't leave until Sunday afternoon, and I want to stop and get some headlights.

But I'm not even certain on attending yet.

Well I'm going to be coming from the NorCal caravan, probably with the Bay and Sac guys. I'm in Sac right now.
They don't leave until Sunday afternoon, and I want to stop and get some headlights.

But I'm not even certain on attending yet.

You coming out to San Leandro on Sunday for the Marina Euro meet?

Hmm..I have been stuck in JDM land for awhile, and i miss my old BMW and haven't driven a BMW last year....if i do go, I'll probally roll up in a 2002BMW....

no, a BMW 2002...
eek.gif
..my brother just bought one for whatever reason,probably reminds him of his Datsun 510..

Angel

I'm still about month from my AW E92 so it looks like I might just have to wait til next year. Unless I'm able to get it in a few weeks, then I'lldefinitely roll up and gather some ideas.

Back
Top Bottom