Anyone here have a vasectomy? What are the pros/ cons? Considering it

I know you can still ejaculate but there's no semen in it. Does it look or feel any different? Why'd you get it? Have 2 friends I worked with in the Army, both are massive cheaters, both got it because them and their wives agreed no more kids but then it turned them into wreckless adulterers. Dude said he never thought about cheating prior, not because of any moral obligation to his wife and family, or sanctity or marriage, or respect or anything, just scared to get anther chic pregnant and get caught. Removed al that with a snip, now he's just wreckless.

I am considering it, don't want to have anymore kids with my current, condoms not an option

Also, how much did it cost? Did it hurt?

I want one man. 1 and done for me but I'm scared

nerd.gif

So if you get a vasectomy, do you lose your ability to ejaculate? Do you shoot blanks?

Last edited:
Male birth control pill soon come papi. Don't make any life long decisions that can mess up ya body

Had it done 4 years ago. It hurts if you let them hang, so get some support underwear. Also make sure you take a week off from work and keep ice on them 24/7. you`re gonna be uncomfortable as hell, but 1 week of being uncomfortable was well worth it to me.

one side effect i had. After about 6 months, i started to get a sharp pain when i was about to ejaculate and there was a lump in my scrotum under my left testicle. I went to the urologist and he said it was a sperm granuloma that was a build up of extravisated sperm at the end of the cut vas tube end. It hurt like hell and was embarrassing too, no BS.

I had a new chic and we went to go at it and i balled up like a newborn baby it hurt so bad...........i hadnt told her that i had a vasectomy yet so i had to explain it and after i went to the DR, she understood and it was cool.

Another issue, you might not be with your girl forever and the next one may want to have kids. im in that situation now, but we agreed that once we were financially stable, we would look into adoption.

Last edited:
You DO ejaculate.............Semen doesnt come from the Vas deferens, only the sperm does.

You pretty much have a swimming pool with nobody in it. It doesnt look or feel any different than it normally does.............Besides the fact that you no longer have to pull out OR have to worry about hearing those two words again.

Last edited:
I thought you could have your tubes reattached later if you wanted to?
You can. They just cut each end and reattach them...........But i know what it feels like and i dont want to have THAT done, just to turn around after that and have it dont all over again.

They can draw the sperm out of you and impregnate a woman, but thats double the price of a vasectomy reversal and no guarantee she will get pregnant the first time with the sperm they pull out.

If ya girl makes you get A vasectomy then your the female in the relationship

Last edited:
I used to say that......But a month after i got it done and i could get back into action. Yea buddy, one of the.best decisions i ever made.

Can let go with total disregard for human life, lol.

I know you can still ejaculate but there's no semen in it. Does it look or feel any different? Why'd you get it? Have 2 friends I worked with in the Army, both are massive cheaters, both got it because them and their wives agreed no more kids but then it turned them into wreckless adulterers. Dude said he never thought about cheating prior, not because of any moral obligation to his wife and family, or sanctity or marriage, or respect or anything, just scared to get anther chic pregnant and get caught. Removed al that with a snip, now he's just wreckless.

I am considering it, don't want to have anymore kids with my current, condoms not an option

Also, how much did it cost? Did it hurt?

no but I been smashing a chick that got her tubes cut, not even tied :smokin. No better feeling than being able to spill out in that :smokin

I got mine done about 7 years ago. It was free with my insurance. It hurt for about a week, like other NTer said dont let them hang wear boxer briefs.

Side effects:
Ive noticed if I fap & smash alot my nuts will get a little tender & sore. Went back after 1st got it done & they told me to take Ibuprofen so its been fine ever since.

I do kinda regret it because I got married & me and the wife cant have kids but she had her tubed cut anyway. Other than that its great.

Back
Top Bottom