Anyone Here Know Breezylocks in REAL LIFE......

Last time we talked was March 12th. He said he was just taking things slowly since he came back home. I hope you're well, bro. If you read this, PM me.

Any word on Breezy?
Hope he's good 
nerd.gif

I remember him saying he will have to go to NY for theraphy or something so hopefully he is doing good and just can't post right now

had the same face, b. feel like yall are extended family in a way. I always wonder when people disappear, where they've gone and if they're okay.

my dude CWrite been ghost.

This. First place I go when I wake up, last place I go before I sleep I wouldn't be here and post as much as I do if this place and the people who come here didn't mean anything.

Last edited:
had the same face, b. feel like yall are extended family in a way. I always wonder when people disappear, where they've gone and if they're okay.

my dude CWrite been ghost.
If you're talking about CWrite78, he's doing well. He's a close friend from high school, but we haven't kept in touch in a couple of years. The old gang is supposed to link up soon. Heard that he's getting back in shape prepping for a marathon.

Breezy was going through tough times, and I hope he pulls through. I just hope he's been occupied with other things and stopped posting.

This. First place I go when I wake up, last place I go before I sleep I wouldn't be here and post as much as I do if this place and the people who come here didn't mean anything.

Same here. Wake up. Drain the main vein. Wash up. Check NT. Check phone's notifications. Rinse. Wash. Repeat.

NT detectives should check the thread he made about his illness and track down a fb or something

i know he posted pics, a name, etc

Last edited:
he was looking strong, let's hope he got stronger and beat this thing 
nthat.gif

I was confusing him and that Ricky dude. I was also wondering about his condition. Hope all is well.

I hope he's just busy traveling and enjoying life or something, completely healthy and taking full advantage of it.

Last edited:
Somebody got to know him off Niketalk on here. Sry to keep bumping this but when I come to the board I always check to see if he posted. Feeling the same way about Avonte Oquendo. 

Back
Top Bottom