anyone here NOT like t-pain??

How is it not believable to have T-Pain in ya music library? When it comes to rappers who's music I can't stand if they happen to be featured on a songI like and they whack on it I cool edit them out of the song.

As for T-Pain some of his songs got that little catchy shhh going on but for the most part I don't care for his music. There's no T-Pain songs I'ddeem as great and just get in that vibe once one of his songs come on.

Originally Posted by mace40

Originally Posted by Harlem On The Rise

anyone here NOT like t-pain??
kid_raising_hand.jpg
Originally Posted by QueenCitySneakerQueen

Can't knock his hustle but not one of the songs on my ipod has t pain on it

Dude is lame his voice
sick.gif

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

dude is a straight gimmick who is trash without the vocoder....however he makes damn good music to vibe to...

I will say if Pain is on your track it is getting hella plays on the radio and in the clubs...
grin.gif

my favorite Pain track is before all the stardom.... I'm High w/ Styles P
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The man wasn't born with vocals, so he's a gimmick?
grin.gif

I'd actually say he's one of the better musical minds of our generation. Every piece of music he writes up fits together so damn nicely. He might nothave the more easily identifiable talents like a nice singing voice, but the man is nothing short of gifted.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Can't knock his hustle but not one of the songs on my ipod have t pain on it

Same but his first album, Rapper Turnt Sanga had some good music on it.

yea it was pretty solid. his sound is too distinct...it gets tired easily. with that said, i can't stand the dude.

eek.gif

I think that's the best anti T-Pain thought i've ever read. (Not that I agree with it
grin.gif
)

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Originally Posted by sdfbheat

dude is a straight gimmick who is trash without the vocoder....however he makes damn good music to vibe to...

I will say if Pain is on your track it is getting hella plays on the radio and in the clubs...
grin.gif

my favorite Pain track is before all the stardom.... I'm High w/ Styles P
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
The man wasn't born with vocals, so he's a gimmick?
grin.gif

I'd actually say he's one of the better musical minds of our generation. Every piece of music he writes up fits together so damn nicely. He might not have the more easily identifiable talents like a nice singing voice, but the man is nothing short of gifted.

Originally Posted by FL0ETiCNOSTALGiA

Originally Posted by StarkyL0ve

Can't knock his hustle but not one of the songs on my ipod have t pain on it

Same but his first album, Rapper Turnt Sanga had some good music on it.

yea it was pretty solid. his sound is too distinct...it gets tired easily. with that said, i can't stand the dude.

eek.gif

I think that's the best anti T-Pain thought i've ever read. (Not that I agree with it
grin.gif
)

if you have a different sound, every rapper wants you on their hook. then you just get annoying. goes for akon as well...

I like T-Pain. He made the only rap song ever that is actually better edited than not edited "I'm in love with a dancer." Like using the worddancer instead of stripper is fooling anyone or cleaning the song up enough to be put on the radio.

I think he acts like a buffoon but he has made some good music. My favorite joint with him is Im So Hood.

i used to not like him because of the autotune thing but then after awhile i just realized he makes good music...Ringleader Man is probably my favorite of his

I didn't like dude at first but his %@!@ is mad catchy.....that song off thr33 ringz where he singing without the vocoder is one of my fav songs by dudeyeah he has been gettin played out but his %@!@ still slaps in the club.

I used to hate on Teddy.

But you can't deny this man. He is one hell of a songwriter and can turn any song into a banger. And I mean ANY song.

Dude is a beast.

It used to be Nate Dogg that used to do everyone's hooks...now it's this guy. I can't say that I'm a fan.

i don't like any music that comes on mtv or the radio so yea i don't like t-pain.

Back
Top Bottom