Anyone here not really a clubbing person?

I like clubs if Im on a mission to wild out....which is almost never. Bars that have decent music that doesnt burst your eardrums so you can understand conversation amongst friends is preferred.

Last time I hit the club was my 21st in september...got some head in the car bout an hour after it let out...chick was on me hard...

So yea...im a clubbing person 
happy.gif

I'm not really into clubs either, since I turned 21 though my boys have been all about goin out, I'll go w/ them if they hit a bar or something but the "clubs" here near school are just full of people who can't hold any alcohol whatsoever and not really that fun...but I guess since I'm the only one settled w/ a gf I don't really have as much reason to....

as a non drinker/smoker going is so boring. just people watching . its like my itunes on full blast. not exciting. a few head nods 
laugh.gif
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Sellout

OP doesn't know how to dance

laugh.gif
 Yup. Every dude I know that hates clubs either hates the music and/or can't dance, can't conversate with women, etc.. etc.. They are usually the ones on level 45 on Call of Duty. 

Originally Posted by SunDOOBIE

Originally Posted by Sellout

OP doesn't know how to dance

laugh.gif
 Yup. Every dude I know that hates clubs either hates the music and/or can't dance, can't conversate with women, etc.. etc.. They are usually the ones on level 45 on Call of Duty. 
I don't play CoD but the rest is on point 
ohwell.gif

Clubs are just too fun to pass up bruh...
I do hate dance, trance, or whatever the hell that music is called.
Just play some hip hop and r&b and I'm skraight homie haha....

PLUS, clubs tend to bring out the worst in women, which is a GREAT thing....if, you know, you get down like that lol

Oh yeah, I'm like a level 78 on COD soooooooo yeah.....

When I was younger I liked clubs. Now give me a decent bar or lounge and I'm down.

Some bars and lounges have dance floors anyways.

Bars/clubs/lounges all suck in my opinion. I just like a place that has good food and drinks under $10.

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I prefer bars to clubs
This. Nothing more annoying than being at a place where you can barely hear the voice of a friend or person you just met. I can see the appeal if you're into dancing and grinding up on strange chicks. I was always more the house party type though. Then when I turned 21 it became bars and pubs.

Originally Posted by CelticsFan9783

Originally Posted by Vendetta

I prefer bars to clubs
This. Nothing more annoying than being at a place where you can barely hear the voice of a friend or person you just met. I can see the appeal if you're into dancing and grinding up on strange chicks. I was always more the house party type though. Then when I turned 21 it became bars and pubs.
Yup. Doesn't help that I'm horrible at dancing; if I'm not grinding up on a girl, then I'm usually just standing at the bar all night
laugh.gif

And trust me, it's MUCH easier to get girls at a bar/pub since you can actually talk. And anyways, most bars/pubs have small dancefloors anyways if that's important to yo

this thread is a perfect example of how NT is filled wit lames.

75% of the replies are: "i really dont like clubbing"

indifferent.gif

and to all the people saying house parties > clubs

laugh.gif
lame

idk what kind of clubs youre goin too, but no, house parties are not better.

a lot of you dudes just dont like clubs because of certains things:

girls being stuck up (they usually are)
bouncers being !$%$+ (they usually are)
dress codes (they suck)

and youre right about these things.

but still, if you cant find a way to absolutely enjoy yourself at a night club, youre a lame

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
lame

dress codes (they suck)

but still, if you cant find a way to absolutely enjoy yourself at a night club, youre a lame
Been to clubs in Boston and Providence (mad heads, loud music, slutty girls). Not really my thing. Gets old. I'll take a house party where I know most people but get the chance to meet some new faces, play beer pong, etc. By house party I don't mean sitting around eating chips and bean dip playing truth or dare. Music, cheap drinking, no authority, no lines to drink, no cover, no dress code, drinking games, no closing time is what I like about house parties.

Clubs are top-notch in the right circumstances. I use to be the type that preferred lounges, but, there are times where I just want to hit on girls(by indicating that I'm down to dance) without all that extra convo. In bars and lounges, you gotta ease your way into things, which is both intriguing and a good challenge. But, in clubs, all it takes most of the time is just a rub on a girl's lower back when you're walking by her and if she's into, then voila, you got someone to have fun with.

Clubs=Fun without borders.

Lounges=Very good place to meet people to converse with and meet potential friends.

Bars=Again, another place to talk to people but, with a little less sophistication than lounges in most cases.

Originally Posted by 216301baller

the best clubs play house music
Yup  I agree. 
Chicago DJs that spin that Deep House are 
pimp.gif
.  If the headliner is Heather, Diz, Derrick Carter, Mark Farina... guaranteed great time! 
smokin.gif

i like clubbin man.
theres nothin wrong with house parties and bars those are a good time too
but man that club atmosphere with a good dj goin im down for that

I used to hate them. Then I started to drink more and they became a lot more fun

Clubbing is dope. I dont like the lame clubs now, where you dont even have to dress up to get in. I am in some ken coles, and the cat next to me is in his girls jeans and some vans talking about this spot is lame lets bounce.

Originally Posted by Girl thats Jules

indifferent.gif

laugh.gif
lame

dress codes (they suck)

Not trying to start an immature argument but, you sound like a teenager. Calling people lames for not being in to clubbing? Don't worry, you'll eventually grow out of this.

Back
Top Bottom