Anyone here NOT shower after they poop? That's gross.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ideally you should shower, but if you don't use a wet paper towel at a *bare* minimumyou're just moving the poop around. Think of it this way, if a human turd landed on your arm, would you just use a dry napkin to wipe itdown?

whats good with all these poop threads
laugh.gif

I poop before I shower, yes.. but not all the time.. I do not to step my toilet paper game up, please dont tell anyone

Originally Posted by therenegade23

How do you take a shower if you take a dump on public restrooms?

Ideally you would have already trained your bowels to release your poop at appropriate times. If you're over 25 you should already poop on a regularschedule. I do it every morning before I start my day. No better way to start it than to secrete an epic log, view it, shower and walk around town with anextraordinarily clean behind.

Originally Posted by ownsaboat

Ideally you would have already trained your bowels to release your poop at appropriate times. If you're over 25 you should already poop on a regular schedule. I do it every morning before I start my day. No better way to start it than to secrete an epic log, view it, shower and walk around town with an extraordinarily clean behind.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

One time i pooped on this chicks chest....she was like
sick.gif
....then itquickly turned to
pimp.gif
....my !@#$ is more refreshing then a Malibu Bay breezeword to Jay Z
pimp.gif

before the shower is ideal. sometimes it just aint gonna happen though. roadtrips, all day bbqs/eating events, etc. i got bowels of steel though, i can holdit like the best of them.

Mandatory shower because you defecated? Thats silly..though I do agree with you about toilet paper which is why I use butt wipes.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Ideally you should shower, but if you don't use a wet paper towel at a *bare* minimum you're just moving the poop around.

tabo.jpg

dont asains do this? they keep like a bowl of water to wash themselves I think its nasty, a shower after pooping is a MUST
theres only one exception though, thats when you poop and you wipe once and its 100 percent clean, almost as if you never pooped, I love those

Originally Posted by PhillyPG1

One time i pooped on this chicks chest....she was like
sick.gif
....then it quickly turned to
pimp.gif
....my !@#$ is more refreshing then a Malibu Bay breeze word to Jay Z
pimp.gif

sick.gif
sick.gif
she was probably one of them chicks in Two Girls One Cup.

Originally Posted by wrukus

before the shower is ideal. sometimes it just aint gonna happen though. roadtrips, all day bbqs/eating events, etc. i got bowels of steel though, i can hold it like the best of them.

Careful, that's how you get hemorrhoids

Do people really schedule their poops so that they're able to take showers afterward?

Ideally you would have already trained your bowels to release your poop at appropriate times. If you're over 25 you should already poop on a regular schedule. I do it every morning before I start my day. No better way to start it than to secrete an epic log, view it, shower and walk around town with an extraordinarily clean behind.
I start my day off with a dump too.
pimp.gif
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom