Anyone here own a Air Fryer?

The other day, I went to my older sisters house and she said that she wanted to fry some chicken, so I saw her pull out this odd looking appliance that looked odd. She tells me that’s a Air Fryer. She put in 2 pieces of chicken in it and it taste real good! She didn’t put no grease or anything in it, it fried the chicken like it’s from a frying pan. I was so amazed at how easy it was to use and how good the chicken taste. Anyone here own one, if so, how do you like it? I’m searching for one now on amazon lol.

My aunt owns one. Fried me up a cutlet that was life changing. Still need to get me one.

Yes..
tenor.gif

Sort of off topic. I bought some pre-shredded, pre-marinated pulled pork the other day. I decided to cook it in my pressure cooker. The bag it came in said just leave it in the bag and cook it for an hour. I’m thinking, naw I don’t wanna melt the plastic so I just put the meat straight in and proceeded to watch a movie in the other room.

30 minutes into cooking, I hear the smoke alarm going off. That meat ****ing BAKED to the inside of my cooker. Made my whole damn house smell like an ashtray. I pretty much have to throw away my pressure cooker because the stuff is so burned on, and I would never get that smell out anyways. Don’t know what I was thinkin man :smh:

I love mine. It's a cheap farberware one from walmart my mom snatched up. I'll upgrade once this one gives up. But everyone loves the chicken.

I’ve had one in my amazon cart since Xmas because I’ve been skeptical since but some old ladies I follow on IG have been selling me more in it with every dish. Now, this thread seems mostly positive from people who own it. I guess I need to go ahead with this purchase now so I can be air frying by Wed.

I have the Power Air Fryer XL. It makes the best tater tots, French fries, chicken strips and reheated pizza. Actually one of the best things I made was a pork tenderloin. 25 minutes compared to a couple of hours in the oven. You won’t find a juicer tenderloin.

Back
Top Bottom