Anyone here rock Robert Graham shirts??

Just wondering.  They have some nice looking styles but the brand seems kinda homosexual to me.  Maybe cuz one of the gay dudes on Modern Family always wears them.  Any opinions??

Just wondering.  They have some nice looking styles but the brand seems kinda homosexual to me.  Maybe cuz one of the gay dudes on Modern Family always wears them.  Any opinions??

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

eek.gif

really dude?

Originally Posted by DRETHEMAN

eek.gif

really dude?

My boy copped one of them shirts and late one night after he ironed it for work, it bent him over and gave him a stiff one. If you gon cop one don't starch, it will gay all over you.

My boy copped one of them shirts and late one night after he ironed it for work, it bent him over and gave him a stiff one. If you gon cop one don't starch, it will gay all over you.

Back
Top Bottom