Anyone here use Kindle?

Id cop but id rather read the hard copy, maybe down the line
pimp.gif

my moms has the Kindle 2. She reads it all day and night. Easy to just dl books, newspapers what not dont need to connect to computer. ALSO cheaper books.

I'm thinking about getting one, but it's too expensive right now.

I like paper books. They make me feel smarter when I have a stack of books on my shelf.

Reminds me of the arguments between Vynil VS. CDJ.

How does it work? Do you have a backup of the book on file somewhere in case the Kindle breaks? I have a coworker with one, and she said she loves it. I findmyself reading a lot these days--I read for two hours over coffee this morning (would have been longer except I forgot the parking meter was only for one hour
smh.gif
), would the battery survive something like that? How much cheaper are the books? Can you get all types of books--like text books, too?

I think those were all of the questions I had about it.

Yea its the price that's holding me back. I was disappointed to see you couldnt view pdf files but you can convert them.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

How does it work? Do you have a backup of the book on file somewhere in case the Kindle breaks? I have a coworker with one, and she said she loves it. I find myself reading a lot these days--I read for two hours over coffee this morning (would have been longer except I forgot the parking meter was only for one hour
smh.gif
), would the battery survive something like that? How much cheaper are the books? Can you get all types of books--like text books, too?

you can look up the specs on amazon.com.

Originally Posted by Russ tha G

How does it work? Do you have a backup of the book on file somewhere in case the Kindle breaks? I have a coworker with one, and she said she loves it. I find myself reading a lot these days--I read for two hours over coffee this morning (would have been longer except I forgot the parking meter was only for one hour
smh.gif

Textbooks are supposed to come out in the near future with the Kindle DX. I really like the Kindle, just don't have the money to buy one.

I like the kindle but I love having the physical copy. Makes me feel like I'm close to finishing the book.

I will get a kindle but only buy books I'm kind of interested in. If I know a book is really good, I'll buy a physical copy or I'll buy thephysical copy after reading it cheaper on the kindle first.

Back
Top Bottom