ANYONE in middle Georgia???

If you from here please help me out.

I just moved here recently, im at warner robins, really dont see any spots here. I know they got a footlocker and footaction at the macon mall but is thereanywhere else??

thanksssss

Originally Posted by flipnitik

If you from here please help me out.

I just moved here recently, im at warner robins, really dont see any spots here. I know they got a footlocker and footaction at the macon mall but is there anywhere else??

thanksssss

Im IN Wartown also, welcome. There are no spots round here, well Athletes Foot in the Macon Mall, Clockwork (macon and galleria), Hibbetts Sports(galleria). Kaybee in macon. Hit me wit a PM, we can prolly meetup and i'll show you round here.

Here in WR also. Military brought me here. Yeah just like Tetsujin said....that's about it for here. For the longest I thought I was the only guy in WR onNT or ISS. Good to see I'm not alone. We'd definitely have to meet up one day...if I haven't already ran into you somewhere. This city's notthat big.

^ damn a nother wartown NTer. Thats whats good, we should def do a meetup. if you've ever been in the wal-mart on watson blvd. i work in the deli dept
laugh.gif

^^ And you've probably seen me in the Real Estate Book ads. I'm with Freedom Realtors. Or if you've ever been to NHI, then you've more thanlikely seen me there.

^hit ya boy up sometime. I'm like the only black dude(darkskinned) there in the deli dept.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom