Anyone know how to make jeans?

So im tired of trying buy some Japanese denim jeans and they charge you like 150+ which is ridiculous so i bought some raw denim
and want to know if anyone could give me some advice on how thick the denim should be how to come about making a good design and the measurements parts 

thx in advance

So im tired of trying buy some Japanese denim jeans and they charge you like 150+ which is ridiculous so i bought some raw denim
and want to know if anyone could give me some advice on how thick the denim should be how to come about making a good design and the measurements parts 

thx in advance

if you really bout it. take a pair of jeans that you like and un-stitch them. viola you now have a pattern from your favorite jeans to copy. make a few pairs, get the measurements how you like em and you should be good to go.

if you really bout it. take a pair of jeans that you like and un-stitch them. viola you now have a pattern from your favorite jeans to copy. make a few pairs, get the measurements how you like em and you should be good to go.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

easy said then done. it will be very tought to accomplish without a industrial quality sewing machine and you can try to find pant construction templates at craft and fabric stores
god speed and please let me know your success.i am very interested to see wat u come up with and your resources.

Originally Posted by cocotaso1

easy said then done. it will be very tought to accomplish without a industrial quality sewing machine and you can try to find pant construction templates at craft and fabric stores
god speed and please let me know your success.i am very interested to see wat u come up with and your resources.

Back
Top Bottom