Anyone know info about these Foamposite Boots?

I'mma be honest, I want em lol. Even the price now is attractive due to my hookup but I'll wait until they go on sale.
Is the regular retail price of both the max,bakin, and foam boots all $250,$225,$150 on the normal, or just ebay auctions? I'm only finding no-name untrustworthy websites selling them for under $100

I'mma be honest, I want em lol. Even the price now is attractive due to my hookup but I'll wait until they go on sale.
Is the regular retail price of both the max,bakin, and foam boots all $250,$225,$150 on the normal, or just ebay auctions? I'm only finding no-name untrustworthy websites selling them for under $100

I have a swoosh connect, so that's why I see these for $150. I can't remember how much I paid for the bakins. I think around $130 or so. I saw them disappering from the site so I copped before they were on sale.

Nobody was really talking about these when the original articles on Nike websites were created. In fact, not even consignment shops around my area have any idea what I'm talking about. First off, let me start by saying I was interesting in getting some new boots, my current ACG's have just about lost their treads, and the upper is starting to crack from the all-season weather I've been exposing them too. I've seen that the foamposite material can withstand quite a lot of damage from the environment, and were interested in these:

View media item 155541

A simple google images search provided me with the eggplant colorway and a few others. I guess what I'm trying to say is, were they officially released by Nike at one point? How long ago? and Is it possible to grab them from anyplace?

Very well made shoe. Construction and materials used on them are top notch - the Foam uppers are significantly better than any other post 2010 Foam based shoes. Don't even bother comparing the Foam uppers on these to the trash they've been slapping on the Hyperposites and some other doo doo NSW product.

They are very rigid and bulky though - thick socks are must and you'll need several wears before breaking them in. I got mine for $60 shipped from US to Canada, a good deal at the time I'd say.

Back
Top Bottom