Anyone know of any Amazon promo codes?

Ok, I'm 99% sure I'm gonna buy DJ Hero and even $90 is still pretty expensive.

So my NT bargain hunters, do you know of any codes that I can use to knock a little more off the price?
nerd.gif

Not going to find any. I think one time someone posted a 5% off code which was bogus.

Your best bet is checking personalized Gold Box deals every day.

Originally Posted by Boomatic206

I know how to get a free 3 month Prime membership if you're interested.
I already used my Prime thing up but it was
pimp.gif
when I had it

I always check slick deals but I feel like NT usually knows EVERYTHING
laugh.gif

^ You might be able to try it again:

STEPS:

1. Go here. http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0679405429/

2. Look for and click on the "Add To Cart With FREE Two-DayShipping" button. (If you don't see that button log out of your Amazonaccount, then repeat step 1. If the button still isn't there deleteyour cookies and refresh). Alternatively you can try simply adding itto your cart using the "Add to Shopping Cart" button and see if itworks.

3. Click the "Proceed to Check Out" button

4. Login (May not be necessary if you already were)

5. Get to the page where you click to start the free Amazon Prime trial. On this page just click the button to start it.

6. After it says your free trial is started, leave the page without actually ordering the book and you should be upgraded to Prime.

7. Disable the auto renew of Prime. To do this click the "YourAccount" link toward the top right. In the "Settings" section, clickthe "Manage Prime Membership" link. Click the button that says "Do NotUpgrade". Click the "Turn off auto-upgrade" button on the pop up windowand you're set.

Back
Top Bottom