Anyone know of any sites for discounted socal theme parks?

Gonna be in the oc area this coming weekend and trying to hit up some theme parks, disneyland for sure. Anyone know of any sites or got hookups for disneyland, six flags, universal studios, etc.? Any help is much appreciated.

I've gone to ebay and craigslists and found awesome deals.
I think the last time my wife and i went we paid $200 for 2 3 day hoppers. at disneyland. I don't know the prices for other parks but i know they do have them. The one we went to was actually down the street from disney....in some plaza...looked shady but ended up checking out. This other one was above a chevron station on Harbor Rd...looked shady as hell but checked out....
They have stipulations though,like you have to do your last hop before 6pm, and you cant talk to the people with tablets right when you get in the park(they scan your ticket and somehow they can see it's a fake or forged)

Just type in cheap disneyland tickets in craigslist around the LA or check Ebay with the same search query. On ebay you don't have to bid on anything, most of these sellers have infor if you read their pages on how to contact the directly to reserve tix.

I wouldn't trust any "cheap" Disneyland tickets anymore, any kind of Disneyland tickets will have a picture w/ the ticket. They're taking pictures for every ticket, once you show your ticket, they will take a picture.. this will prevent people sharing a 4-day ticket, etc.. Just a heads up.

Back
Top Bottom