Anyone know of good Car shops / Custom shops in the DMV?

Getting my ride this summer, hoping to hook it up a lil. any info appreciated, thanks

depends on wut ur trying to have done,wut kind of car ur getting. Ive had most of my work done at Obsession Motorsports in Rockville. Good honest dudes, a lilpricey but they do quality work.

cool, thanks. im gettin a nissan titan, jus want to have it lifted, and put in some speakers. and subwoofers in a custom box

out here in richmond its this shop called RPM... they've done almost all the work on my previous cars and most of my friends cars... they are a lil priceylike the other place but its great quality and they can do damn near anything u want wit ur car

Originally Posted by shoeking2345

not to jump on his post but where is their a good tint spot.

word! i need a tint before the summer. im in alexandria va, scion 07.
good spots?
whats legal in va? (can you get pulled over for illegal?)
prices?

check www.fullyloadedautomotive.com. We are located in York, PA. We offer everything from wheels, tint, lift/lowering kits, body kits, custom audio, etc.It's a little far for most, but definitely depends on what your spending/saving. You can also check us out in the March issue of Makes and Models magazine,as well as the May edition of Rides magazine.

Yeah, I'd check fully loaded automotive, they do some amazing work and the dudes are real cool. They just had a spread in Rides with a couple whips theyworked on check it out if u get a chance. They can do most anything you want from what i understand.

B&T motorsports in Lorton, VA

http://www.bandtmotorsports.com/

Oh yeah, tints in Va, 35% in the back, 50% in the front.....
eyes.gif

I just got a Crown Vic with 12% tints on it, so trust me the Va state troopers don't play.

Originally Posted by cmoneymontana

B&T motorsports in Lorton, VA

http://www.bandtmotorsports.com/

Oh yeah, tints in Va, 35% in the back, 50% in the front.....
eyes.gif

I just got a Crown Vic with 12% tints on it, so trust me the Va state troopers don't play.

this may sound like a dumb question... can they stop you for tints only?

^^haha hell ya they can stop you, my caprice had 5% all around when i first bought it, i got pulled over 6 times before i decided to rip it off, f uck tint

if u buy all the equipment i can hook up your system, what kinda set up are you trying to get? 10's 12's 15's? how many watts you shootin for?

They can stop you for tints, added equipment, body kits, exhausts, and for cracks in the windshield. I have got a ticket for all of the above. lol

Back
Top Bottom