Anyone know the name on these?

Joined Aug 8, 2008
They were out around 97/98, came in blue and yellow canvas also. They were taken off shelves cus of the air sig on the heel

Joined Aug 8, 2008
Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Those would be the Nike Air Grill that came out in 1997.
U got any website that verifiesthe name? I just wanna be sure on the name before I list them on ebay.

Joined Aug 8, 2008
Im lookin at that pic a bit closer and they look more like the B'Ques? cavnas upper?

Joined Nov 5, 2008
You're right, those are it. My bad, I meant to say the B-que's but instead said the Grills... must have had grilling on my mind since that's what Idid for lunch lol.

Joined Sep 17, 2003
Ohhhhhh,
. I thought you meant the swooshon the upper

@ myself.

Carry on.

BTW, that pair you posted looks mad fake.

Joined Sep 13, 2001
Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by 703FlipFiend

Originally Posted by daproblem53

Originally Posted by Sole Investigator

Hopefully this helps.
Are those sample foams? they missing the swoosh
Son, please tell me you're joking.
these have the swoosh but those dont
The shoe might LOOK fake but IMO it's real & the image is just stretched in the pic. Once people start making clear soled Foam fakes = the end

Joined Aug 8, 2008
The only Nike shoes I got in 97 were the jordan XIIIs and these BQues, I think i was on a Reebok run back then with AIs and the Shawn Kemp shoe. Come to thinkof it I think I had a pair of those converse sprewells back then also!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now