Anyone know the story on these Vintage Air Jordans???

Anyone know the story on these vintage air jordans? im talking about the AIR JORDAN SKY HIGH, and the AIR FORCE ONE LOW jordan with cement print and wingslogo. I recognize all the other jordan ones in these pics, and I heard of the sky highs before, but what are those air force jordans in these pics??? i dontremember whos collection this is, but i saw these pics in ISS and i was wondering what those were? anyone have any ideas? when were they made? how limited werethey? thanks a lot guys, any help will do.

check me and my collection out @ www.myspace.com/acervan316

if my memory serves me right those sky high were the first samples to show a Jordan sign on the shoe. They kinda remind me of the jordan PHLY that releasedthis year!!!

eek.gif
omg, those vintage shoes are sick!
pimp.gif

I believe the purpose of the sky high was to show how the jumpman logo would hold up on a shoe.

Originally Posted by jamminbyalias

Saw a pair of those sky highs on ebay last week, not sure if the auction ended already.

That was my pair of SkyHigh's, and yes, I did end the auction early.
That collection is my friend Eric's collection, and I believe that thoseAF1's were samples made a few years ago. I heard that they only made 1 production run before they canned the whole thing because the date on the heel waswrong (both colors have 1983 instead of 1985.) They are both VERY rare and hard to find, and I have seen many fake pairs of the white/elephantprint pairs oneBay.

Acervan316 - Nice recent DS pickup today! A steal if you ask me.

-Jermaine

Those blk/soft grey OG 1's are my grails...that upsets me very much...glad to have seen them in that good of condition though...

Looks like his kitchen cabinet.

As stated above...Sky Highs tested the logo on a show. Why they chose a canvas upper is beyond me.

Who's PE 16s are those? Reggie?

Acervan316 - Nice recent DS pickup today! A steal if you ask me.

thanks, we'll see when i get them haha i know the seller is on niketalk and ISS also, so we'll stay in touch.

Phase2x - im really trying to get my original one collection up... you selling anything, or know anyone who is?

check me and my collection out @ www.myspace.com/acervan316

Back
Top Bottom