anyone know where to cop GSW shooting jacket?

yo anyone know where to cop the gsw banner jacket?? havent been able to find it online..

gswar18380710.jpg

i know for sure the warriors store has it (at oracle)...they're selling like hotcakes though, during the 3 games i went to the last 2 weeks i saw a wholebunch of them.

Was looking for the same Jacket during the game on Monday and they only had a Medium left. I'm sure they'll re up for the game this Friday.

went to the gsw vs grizz game tonight. no adidas white shooting jacket with the banners on back. they did have the orange/blue/whiteone, similar to the ones they wear on court...plus a m&n royal blue throwback zip up jacket...plus a new m&n white warriors jacket (reminiscent of thec-webb days!!!)....

adidas shooting jacket, $110
m&n jackets (both), $125

hth.

Let me help all of you fellas out. Check out Sports City in Serramonte. This is where i got mine
<<<<<<<< I remember them having that white one aswell. When u walk in the store, its on the right, waaaay at the top.
wink.gif

yeah no jackets at all and they never restocked them at all from the guy i was talking to in the team store... sports city only has 2xl and up....i heard theserun big too

Sports City in Serra was where i got mine as well but i got it last month.
plus a new m&n white warriors jacket (reminiscent of the c-webb days!!!)....
This sounds like something i NEED to check out. Anyone got pics of it?

dang... sport even told me they ordered more..but they said they still never recevied their shipment. how do these jackets run in size for u all that have it?

dang... sport even told me they ordered more..but they said they still never recevied their shipment. how do these jackets run in size for u all that have it?
Man, i hope you get yours Pogi. It's a very nice jacket.

Anyway, i say the jacket runs bigger than normal. I have a medium and although it's not HUGE or anything, it's not as fit as how a normal medium wouldbe, IMO.

Back
Top Bottom