anyone know who ricoXstacks is?? need a legit check.. edit: dude is legit

about to buy some kicks from this dude... i know he's been banned before.. just want to know if he's legit or not
thanks

edit: ricoXstacks/na penny is legit.. kicks came fast and they look good

I've seen dude post before, but I wouldn't know how legit he is. Better be cautious so you don't get YoungDro'ed.

i remember when he got banned...son went OFF, on one of his bipolar fits...

he got scammed in person by a friend/NT'er who he had previously scammed, if i'm not mistaken...

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
its Napenny , thats all i got to say

do yall not like him.. or is he a fraud??..i mean some people can be annoying as hell... but if they legit they legit

some 08 95 chilies... he said he wore them once on a date.....for $120.. they didnt sell the chilies in the PNW

to clear my name im going to ship these kicks out for a small amount. then all you haters can stop riding me.

the hate is so thick for me i love it
pimp.gif
, ole boy got the game twisted andpulled a punk jack move with a piece and aint have enough heart to do it himself. i paid his boy and he swears i robbed him when i didnt. his boy just tried toget him
tired.gif

^ case should be closed. im let ive done deals with many many many people from Henz money to ninjahood , Theo foammzzzz. one kid
got the game twisted for me. its cool though what goes around comes around. im willing to clear my name so i can have no more doubters.

Back
Top Bottom