Anyone moving home from college early?

I can't take it anymore. The house I live in is a mess 99% of the time, it's hard to collect rent, damages to the house in the 1st month and nothinggets done. Too much stress for college. I don't enjoy being home. Back home with my fam which is only 20 minutes away. Clean house, no rent, food anytime Iwant, Rents
pimp.gif
gym anytime, laundry done. The life.
pimp.gif

Move home. Find a girl with her own spot so you can crash there at your own convenience. You still won't have to worry about rent, and will have easyaccess to the pussoir. If she starts nagging you can just go home to the parents crib because you don't really live there.

Win win situation.

Yeah your definitely not the only one....one of my homies moved back in with his parents to save them money.

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Move home. Find a girl with her own spot so you can crash there at your own convenience. You still won't have to worry about rent, and will have easy access to the pussoir. If she starts nagging you can just go home to the parents crib because you don't really live there.

Win win situation.
I want to do the same thing.. Im tired of arizona and I'm trying to go back to cali. It sounds like you got some good stuff to go back to so Isay do it

Originally Posted by hometownhero25

Originally Posted by Fear The Ibis

Move home. Find a girl with her own spot so you can crash there at your own convenience. You still won't have to worry about rent, and will have easy access to the pussoir. If she starts nagging you can just go home to the parents crib because you don't really live there.

Win win situation.
I want to do the same thing.. Im tired of arizona and I'm trying to go back to cali. It sounds like you got some good stuff to go back to so I say do it

hell yeah, Arizona sucks. New Mexico
pimp.gif

naw i love the whole dorming thing, its cool and like back at home i feel weird and cant throw as many parties

Originally Posted by The Harlem Shake

I can't take it anymore. The house I live in is a mess 99% of the time, it's hard to collect rent, damages to the house in the 1st month and nothing gets done. Too much stress for college. I don't enjoy being home. Back home with my fam which is only 20 minutes away. Clean house, no rent, food anytime I want, Rents
pimp.gif
gym anytime, laundry done. The life.
pimp.gif
That's not happening. More than likely you are bound by a lease. If you knew these people before you decided to move in together thenthat's all on you fam. The landlord isn't going to let you out of it unless you can find a roommate willing to sub lease.

Back
Top Bottom