how is it that people cant put on a seat belt
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by the north west

op are you dumb as rocks or do you just want to die sometime soon
or Im just a good driver
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
but nah for the people saying about the seatbelt noise just google your car, there is a way to disable that chime so you wont hear it ever again

thats what I did

man I got hit by a drunk driver who slammed into me going about 30-40 mph, while I was just sitting at the light(it had nothing to do with my drivingskills)
smh.gif
thank God for seat belts, and tow kits on theback of suv's..

Unless you got a death wish, i don't see no other reason not to wear seat belts.

Originally Posted by cartune

After the day I put on seatbealt to avoid a ticket and I flipped my car 4 times 10 minutes later and came out of there without a scratch while the people that hit me left in an ambulance yea i wear seatbelts the majority of the time.

yup I was passenger in an old friends ride in a canyon run, idiot went to fast and we slid off a 400 ft. sloped cliff, driver didn't wear his seatbelt andwent through the windshield but he lived still walking and all that. I had my seatbelt on and walked away with a few bruises, pretty crazy we both lived.

All day son. Anytime I get into a car, you already know what the first thing is going to be. I value my life too much to just die in an accident because Iforgot to put the seat belt on.

You get pissed off when people tell you to wear your seatbelt? There is a deeper issue behind all of this.

I always wear it when I drive

I sometimes wear it in the passenger seat

never in the back seat

My grandpa never wears his seat belt.. He actually jumped out of a car once and he believes that if the seatbelt would have been on he would've died.

Wear your !#$!++ seat belts... the amount of shear stupidity in this thread is ridiculous...

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by UNtroubled YOUTH

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Originally Posted by the north west

op are you dumb as rocks or do you just want to die sometime soon
or Im just a good driver
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
but nah for the people saying about the seatbelt noise just google your car, there is a way to disable that chime so you wont hear it ever again

thats what I did
It takes two cars for a collision sir.

smh.gif
indifferent.gif
It's called a tree, light pole, building , etc.
Only a moron would run into those types of things. Yes offense if you have done so in the past.
the irony....it's too much...

I hate wearing my seatbelt but I always do

Unless I am going to like 7-11 or somewhere close I don't bother

I always wear mine plus there is this click it or ticket law!! I dont feel like donating $65.

Back
Top Bottom