Anyone not comfy with condoms?

This might sound silly, but for those experiencing issues of softness when rocking the strap, maybe y'all should try fappin with a condom on. Get acclimated to the latex in an isolated situation.

It helped me out :wow:

This might sound silly, but for those experiencing issues of softness when rocking the strap, maybe y'all should try fappin with a condom on. Get acclimated to the latex in an isolated situation.

Or wear condoms that actually fit so u hardly notice it...dudes is smashin in loose rubbers talmbout its uncomfortable

Trojan Thins is as close to the real **** as you can get while protecting yaself

It helped me out
embarassed.gif
theres always horny goat weed.

has anyone tried those sex pills that are on the counters of every gas/7-11 register? 

Last edited:
My boyfriend of 3 years and I have only used condoms less than 5 times altogether. I was on birth control (implanon) for about 2 years until it made me go crazy (side effects on that is ridiculous). I've been off birth control since last June and we've just been using the pull-out method. Surprisingly no pregnancies :pimp:

But we both hate condoms. I think he hates condoms because he's uncut. I just hate the friction is gives because condoms dry up easily when we use them :wow: We've only used condoms out of curiosity or if I'm spotting (light bleeding because of the stupid implanon). But once the condom is off, it is all :evil:

Last edited:
My boyfriend of 3 years and I have only used condoms less than 5 times altogether. I was on birth control (implanon) for about 2 years until it made me go crazy (side effects on that is ridiculous). I've been off birth control since last June and we've just been using the pull-out method. Surprisingly no pregnancies :pimp:

But we both hate condoms. I think he hates condoms because he's uncut. I just hate the friction is gives because condoms dry up easily when we use them :wow: We've only used condoms out of curiosity or if I'm spotting (light bleeding because of the stupid implanon). But once the condom is off, it is all :evil:

Condoms shouldn't dry up if you stay....

Or wear condoms that actually fit so u hardly notice it...dudes is smashin in loose rubbers talmbout its uncomfortable

Trojan Thins is as close to the real **** as you can get while protecting yaself

Dude's basically smashing in knee-high socks :lol:

But that's the thing. It's not the same sensation so I get super turned off lol

how do u guys buy condoms? im too embarassed to buy them so i just steal them instead

Lol, srsly how old are you?

I think someone mentioned this here or in another thread but if you're embarrassed to buy condoms, then you aren't ready to have sex.

Or you're like 14.

But that's the thing. It's not the same sensation so I get super turned off lol

Oh then no condoms it is.

Team Raw>>>>>

I used to use condoms, and I hated it the whole time. Got tested, girl was on the pill, so I went free willy. I swear it was like the sky opened up and dropped the gift of feels on me. I will never go back to using condoms. Ever.

I am not stupid about it though. I get tested regularly, I make sure that a different contraceptive is being used, and I pull out.

Dudes on team glove don't know what you are missing,

how do u guys buy condoms? im too embarassed to buy them so i just steal them instead
Why are you embarrassed? You are letting the cashier know you are getting lucky :smokin

Pretty much, I never found it embarrassing. I just put it on the counter, paid, and went on about my business. Who cares?

3 pages later and dudes is still in here trying to justify going raw unmarried and with random JO's at that.

God damn shame
mean.gif

3 pages later and dudes is still in here trying to justify going raw unmarried and with random JO's at that.

God damn shame :smh:
hadn't peeked in this thread seriously until I seen this...

Who's saying that what you just posted is OK???

God damn shame :smh:

So you're saying that people who have raw sex before they are married are doing something wrong? Okay.

There's a difference between the dudes in here who would smash everything in sight, and people who do it carefully. Condoms aren't the only contraceptive, and people can get tested.

Just because you do something, that doesn't mean it's the "right thing."

I understand the embarrassment because I was getting gas and I knew I was f#%€££ but they had the condoms to the top right so everybody can see
So when you ask for condoms and what type the cashier got to reach up and there are yambs behind me lol so I look back and they gave me the stank face [emoji]128530[/emoji]lmao I'm smiling like [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

God damn shame
mean.gif
debates on this topic will continue and go hand in hand with debates over drug use ( like cocaine/heroine) 

ex. "its not safe", "youre risking a lot" "you dont know unless you try it" " if you do it right, its all good" ...and so on

I understand the embarrassment because I was getting gas and I knew I was f#%€££ but they had the condoms to the top right so everybody can see
So when you ask for condoms and what type the cashier got to reach up and there are yambs behind me lol so I look back and they gave me the stank face [emoji]128530[/emoji]lmao I'm smiling like [emoji]128513[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
this was me ( and probably most of us in our younger years) buying condoms late at night at the gas station or liquor store. now i walk in to target and cop the 12 pack ( i usually also cop other items in similiar boxing, like cereal/granola bars to somewhat hide the condoms). its always a bit awkard, but its funny to have a chick behind me at the register see the cashier scan a box of mags, i try to catch her expression if any haha 

Back
Top Bottom