Anyone notice the Space Jams in the Corolla commercial?

Random as hell...

Pause it at 0:05
He has all these Adidas all over the place, and then...
292sod1.png

jackie-chan-wtf.png

EDIT: Either I might be crazy or I swear I see a white Jumpman, so those might be '01s...

Last edited:
first time I seen this commercial (it probably doesn't air in Canada), and I thought it was lame until "dangggg son". I saw the sjs immediately.

Yeah I noticed these about the 5th time I saw the commercial. I noticed the pewter foams in the Geico commercial on the Brooklyn Bridge the same day. One of the only pairs in that dudes collection that I actually like. 

I did notice these. Funny though. Adidas mash up, adidas mash up, adidas mash up, SPACE JAMS!?
eek.gif

my attempt at a little humor but I do not think that they are '01s. Just a pair of poorly maintained '09 retros.

The Toyota corolla sucks. It's never really been updated since the early 2000's, no navigation available, crappy 4 speed automatic, and overall a boring car. Just like the jams, everyone over-hypes the corolla imo. But at least you can get a 's' package on them to fool you into thinking it's fast!

Yeah I noticed these about the 5th time I saw the commercial. I noticed the pewter foams in the Geico commercial on the Brooklyn Bridge the same day. One of the only pairs in that dudes collection that I actually like. 
Huh never noticed those pewters. I'll have to look for em next time I see it. I wonder what made them choose SJs here..

Huh never noticed those pewters. I'll have to look for em next time I see it. I wonder what made them choose SJs here..
I couldn't find a pic online, this is from a screenshot of their commercial on youtube.

click on the photo to see the larger version.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom