Anyone now worried about this flu epidemic? vol Massachusetts = 18 deaths, New York 19K sick

:frown: what if this is a new strain that our government doesn't want to tell. Or worse, it's a new strain that rapidly mutates to a even deadlier influenza that spread airborne fast.

Yeah I watched Outbreak and Contagion. Help me not worry NT!

bet all those people bashing the flu shot in that other thread are getting a little worried

Saw on the news how a perfectly healthy 17 year old died a few days after getting the flu. He developed a staph infection and it got him.

Slightly worried.

bet all those people bashing the flu shot in that other thread are getting a little worried

Yep same thing with the swine flu in 2009/10. Most of the people I treated in the ICU were young otherwise healthy people who wound up either dying or being vented for months at a time. It wasnt just Gomers or the immunocompromised who were falling victim to that particular flu strain

1227305.jpg

I'm just getting over a cold that I got on Friday.

Not really worried though..

Last edited:
Dont worry guys, most people who die from the flu is because they wait to go tot he Dr till when it is too late. They want to wait it our or let nature take its course....I got the flu last week, and felt better the next day because I went to the Dr.....If you feel sick, go to the Dr. Dont wait.

Back
Top Bottom