Anyone on NT want to join me in a Weight Loss competition?

Im starting a weight loss competition for four weeks. I was thinking maybe some NTers could join in and keep each other motivated or something. I think it could be pretty cool if people actually participated and kept track of progress or something. Anyone down for it?
Starting point at 5'9 188. I was at 220 about 3 months ago but then I quit my diet and didn't care for a while so hopefully this motivates me to continue

f1c3655c1f515a9ab7a4ec7b348c75166fdbc0d7_r.jpg

Im starting a weight loss competition for four weeks. I was thinking maybe some NTers could join in and keep each other motivated or something. I think it could be pretty cool if people actually participated and kept track of progress or something. Anyone down for it?
Starting point at 5'9 188. I was at 220 about 3 months ago but then I quit my diet and didn't care for a while so hopefully this motivates me to continue

f1c3655c1f515a9ab7a4ec7b348c75166fdbc0d7_r.jpg

im starting now.

im 81 kilos
tryin to get down atleast 3-4 kilos in four weeks

im starting now.

im 81 kilos
tryin to get down atleast 3-4 kilos in four weeks

for the people that are serious, Post your weight now and I will update it in the original post. I will update with a scale pic tomorrow but please no shirtless pics
laugh.gif

for the people that are serious, Post your weight now and I will update it in the original post. I will update with a scale pic tomorrow but please no shirtless pics
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom