anyone on the facebook niketalk thing? that kid that scammed like 15 heads for 500 a pop

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

Originally Posted by NiPxD

1 guy reported his money returned....dont know about the other cases.

I wont post his address/phone number since homie got it REALLY BAD over the weekend already

With the real NIKETALK forum, the ruthlessness will be doubled
laugh.gif

His parents are an easy find on Whitepages. I am willing to help out if necessary.
Scammers never get it REALLY BAD enough. Post the info and let the 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 continue!

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

I wont post his address/phone number since homie got it REALLY BAD over the weekend already

laugh.gif

His parents are an easy find on Whitepages. I am willing to help out if necessary.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 continue!
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Zero 0123

laugh.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 continue!

i texted her "your son the poon slayer is a con artist and thief, well done..."

did my part
pimp.gif

so he scammed these people out of roughly 6 grand and couldnt take some prank calls? i dont care if it was every 30 seconds, man up../give that money back.

these pics are money though.
laugh.gif
props to the dude who pointed out the half water bottle, good eye.
roll.gif

That video is by far one of the worst things I've ever seen in my life. This kid is almost unbearable to look at.. 

laugh.gif

indifferent.gif

You cannot be friggin' serious?

If what is being said is true, he's ripped people for $7500. That is O.D disrespectful 'cause that aint chump change.

Dead@$$, you have a responsibility to post his information so he can be made an example of. 

I haven't purchased shoes in over 3 years because this "culture" has become something entirely nonsensical to me. I have nothing to gain from it. That said, I wouldn't allow a cancer like that dude to degenerate said culture further. He's the epitome of what has become wrong with culture. 

If you've ever been a fan of "sneakers", you owe it to everyone to post his information so he can be extirpated. Seriously!!!

That address is about 2 miles down the road from office right off Nutley and near 66.

Vienna is actually a wealthy part of VA right down the street from Tyson's Corner.  Never understood why wealthy or people from privledge feel the need to scheme or hustle.  Definitely not struggling living in that zip code. 

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

laugh.gif
for some reason when meth posted I remembered when someone posted "didn't read lol" after meths post.

roll.gif

Mods, don't ban me bro.

I do agree though, that facebook group needs to be shutdown. Bunch of people that aren't even on NT are on the fb page.
Especially lames in my area, one dude in specific that looks like a Mexican snorlax.

Tell em! That greedy punk has to be stopped!

Lukewarm: bro....relax. I too have been scammed before. 3 times. Through this forum. Remember Kunta Kinte? I participated in getting the victims got their money back. Kid is 17 yo btw. And isn't it agains the rules here to post personal info? You're being quite judgemental. My intention here is to clarify on what happened, not instigate the situation.

that niketalk facebook page is so corny.

a bunch of flakes, lowballers, and mommy and daddys bank account resellers who have no clue what their doing.

between that "testing waters" and "highest offer" garbage its not even worth it to buy or sell on there.

aside from that the page is a haven for scammers and people trying to get over on others.

That video was horrible. I hope peeps get their money back.

There's no such thing as "HE GOT WHAT HE DESERVED". Dude scammed 15 people, he deserves a lot more than a bunch of pizzas delivered to his home. Scamming people is a bad choice, If you do it, be ready to take what ever consequences

come to you. If you mess with my hard earn money, you're getting yours. Promise.

I'm down, give me a chance to wait for traffic to die down in the evening. 

But on a serious note.  Someone who has the character to scam over the internet is the type of dude to call the police and press charges on folks to show up and roll on him.  Not worth it.  I can speak from experience....two years, 20K and a long road back to prosperity.  Not worth it. 

Back
Top Bottom