Anyone Own a Vizio???

Looking to get an inexpensive 40 inch LED for my room and i've heard mixed things about Vizio. Read they have good bang for the buck and being great TV's then hear the quality control on them isn't the greatest with reliability not being very good. Which one is it? I've always purchased Samsung TV's and haven't had any issues and i'm leaning on going that route but if i can save $100 or so i'll go the Vizio route. Thanks.

I got a Vizio and it's good, except that the remote is garbage. Has all the features I wanted, 50", 240Hz, 3D, smart tv.

I have 2. 32" and a 26" never had any issues. Got one for the low, had for about 2 years now, the other was gifted. I fool with em

I've had my 32'' Vizio for over 6 years and haven't had any problems.

Damn i didn't realize how old my tv was til i thought about it just now :lol:

Last edited:
My 32" still works like new, had it for 6+ years. Never had problems with it.

Looking at a 60inch now, been working fine and had no problems hooking it up too the wall either, only had it for a couple of months though. I also like the auto-light/dim feature too.

Sony baby 

pimp.gif

32" plasma since 2008, zero problems

no ghosting, no burn in, no issues. 

as someone said, remote is less than dollar store quality though haha. 

im looking into getting one also. Ive heard good things about their M-Series Smart Tvs

im looking into getting one also. Ive heard good things about their M-Series Smart Tvs

Yeah i was looking at the lower end E series and saw the M series. M series design wise looks gorgeous compared to the E. The E is just really cheap in comparison, about a $130 price difference.

Last edited:
All the TVs in my house are Vizios. They turn on when I hit the power button and I can play xbox on them. Thats enough for me.

I bought a Vizio 40" LED Smart t.v. a few months ago. It's great. No Roku or middleman device needed. All the software/streaming is built in. There's a Netflix button on the remote!

60" in the living room.
smokin.gif

Good TV, just tends to lose sound every now n then. Just turn off then on, fixed.

Recommend tho. 
smokin.gif

Had my 42" for 5 years now, I had to replace a capacitor last year which I did myself and it cost $30 for the part. No problems otherwise.

I have a 2 and I haven't had any problems yet. I'm looking to get the 70in E series real soon.

I've had my Vizio for 6 years now, and have had no problems at all. I'd definitely recommend getting one. I thought I read that they actually use LG parts.

My whole house is Vizio (living room, parents bedroom, and now my room). No complaints here.

I've had 2 37' LCDs and just got the 55' LED smart TV from Sams Black Friday sale

The only feature i don't like on the 55 LED is not being able to control the refresh rate like I can on my Samsung.

Other than that, I love Vizio!

This, I only got a SMart tv cuz the other choice was 60 Hz but mane turning on Netflix without needin to turn on the Roku/Blu-Ray/PS3 (put that sleep timer on so falling asleep is no worry) makes it worth the upgrade. If you plan on getting a SMART tv you prolly would just wanna get a "39" (38.5) save a $100. Besides the sound not being 100% crisp they got great TVs

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom