Anyone packin?

Skoal that is..
skoal_apple_pouches.jpg

I know its a nasty habit but I can't help it and I hate cigarettes so.. how much is a tin around your parts? I'm payin $4.50 in Bridgeport, CT

i remember 2 years ago my brother let me try it out for the first time, i had it in my mouth and one of my friends thought it would be funny to try and tackle me..well i ended up swallowing it..worst stomach pain ever
sick.gif

ever since then I've been disgusted to try it again

they have new cans out here of Skoal Pouches that are $2.50...got started with my football buddies and it is pretty damn tough to stop...

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

Canada
smh.gif
$10-$15, but Minnesota is close and it's around $5 there

You buy it at 5 and you sell at 10. What is the problem? I am guessing your in HS.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

they have new cans out here of Skoal Pouches that are $2.50...got started with my football buddies and it is pretty damn tough to stop...

Damn.. $2.50. where you located

Originally Posted by marcgrat

Skoal that is..
skoal_apple_pouches.jpg

I know its a nasty habit but I can't help it and I hate cigarettes so.. how much is a tin around your parts? I'm payin $4.50 in Bridgeport, CT

where do you find that stuff in the port? a friend of mine does it and always had to go to stratford or somewhere away from the hood to get it

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Damn.. $2.50. where you located
SD...some trial they are doing...not too long ago they had Copenhagen Wintergreen Long Cut for $2 something...gave a nice buzz too

But really it's a terrible habit but like OP said i don't smoke and it's definitely alot more convenient if you have a spitter...

Originally Posted by FedExciter

Skoal that is..

where do you find that stuff in the port? a friend of mine does it and always had to go to stratford or somewhere away from the hood to get it
Pretty much any gas station I have been to has it. Main street

straight cope for me or whisky flavor i know itsa bad habit to do ive been doing these since i stopped smoking smh

Read the thread title and I was about to be like

Anyways, that %!$% is nasty
sick.gif

Back
Top Bottom