Anyone prefer buffets over normal restaurants???

^^^^^^ or is it just me??? Almost every restaurant i usually hit up are buffets since u can get the most for your money. Chinese/Japanese sushi buffets
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
> any normal restaurant. ESPECIALLY during lunch time. Rather being dishing out $12 for a full filling meal than $15 for something that still hasme craving. There are good restaurants that aren't buffets of course but for the most part...Anyone else?

buffets > normal restaurants, especially if I'm really hungry. The menu's on normal restaurants don't suffice.

Took me awhile to stop looking at i love af1's avy, but I disagree. Restaurants are pretty good with giving you more than enough food.

nope. To me buffets are more quantity over quality and the fact that it's all you can eat makes me feel like I'm going to gain 5 pounds after I'mdone eating.

no. i think they are cheap. i would rather sit down and be waited on. plus, the food is better at most restaurants.

No. I don't eat very much so I never truly take advantage of the "all you can eat" portion of buffets.

Restaurants with buffets are the real deal. all those italian and mexican joints that have lunch buffets are the realness.

personally prepared food hot off the stove >>>>> food prepared for the masses kept under heat lamps and hot water baths.

i rather restaurants...buffets are all oily and when you mix the food up i just end up eating like 2 plates....

but specialized stuff like all you can eat sushi is good

Hell no sir, Buffets are nasty IMO. I'm not on a budget and don't have the need to overly stuff myself with MSG.

When I was a kid my dad would always take me and my brother to Home Town Buffet so we could pig out, and when we got full he'd make us go sit on thetoilet, and then after eat some more. Sometimes we'd stay there for 3 hours.
Completely unhealthy, and unsanitary people with the sniffles blowing there nose and grabbing the food tongs, little kids picking up buffalo wings with therepair hands.

Just makes me sick to my stomach thinking about it -_-

-Jacob

No. The reason i went out to eat is so i could get served and wouldnt have to get my own food.

If I'm really hungry and just wanna eat right away then Buffet's.
But Sit-In's are usually much better.

Back
Top Bottom