Anyone prefer Craig Ferguson over Conan O'Brien??

Cause if you do than you need to be shot,
I just came back from a taping of latevlate show with ferguson and he's a cool guy,
But dude is extra CORNY. His jokes were trash and a half and I had to force laugh on almost every joke

I guess it didn't help I was the ultimo token cause I was the only BLACK person in the audience
Oh well, at least I got paid for it and OMG Brooke Sheilds is Baaaad in person, she is beautiful with a nice booty I swear

I smacked my girl at the back of her head once because she laughed at a Furgeson joke.

I was about to say, but i'm glad you got it right. Conan rules late night not ABC.

Conan is the best late night host of them all. He will shine in the Tonight Show?
anyone know who is taking the late show.
and i heard leno was getting a Saturday night show

indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by ReliantJ

Originally Posted by damnneardeadstock

conan is easily the best late night talk show host ever.

yes, better than carson
Carson Daly is awful.

haha you are so young... i think he means Johnny Carson... wow.
JohnnyCarson3.jpg

Originally Posted by RetroBaller

Conan is the best late night host of them all. He will shine in the Tonight Show?
anyone know who is taking the late show.
and i heard leno was getting a Saturday night show
Jimmy Fallon is taking Conan's old show.

It was just announced that Lenon is taking the 10 pm slot on NBC's primetime lineup to do a show after Conan takes over The Tonight Show.

Conan is the man. that's the only show that i can laugh at while the tv is on mute. i didn't know son went to harvard
eek.gif

Originally Posted by ridikuloz

I smacked my girl at the back of her head once because she laughed at a Furgeson joke.

shoot, i'd smack myself on the head if i were to laugh at him

Conan was hella funny during the WGA strike with his table-on-cherry-picker-ring spinning-rockband-singing-zip-line-abe-lincoln-saving antics.

Back
Top Bottom