Anyone ride nothing but old school whips?.........POST YOUR OLD SCHOOLS!

You got one throw it up!
You have to have passion to an old car. feel free to post your up here, maybe even help each other out on builds, parts and ideas.
Also what forums are you into.
I stay on Layitlow.com
Ls1tech.com Protouring.com

I have almost completely gone off shoes and hitting my car game up.

First car bought when in 10th grade, was maroon. In the process of Air bags, new wheels, and an LS! swap. Pro touring style. Eve though i have a soft spot for traditional lowriders growing up in SoCal.
I have already completely rebuilt the engine and freshened up the engine bay, she has been sandblasted and sprayed everything re-chromed.

Motivation:

Daily Whip:
81 Regal limited 40k og miles perfectly OG inside and out.

Motivation:

My Dad gave me this, not in this condition exactly. I have been rat rodding it, 66 dodge d-100 - cut and buffed the OG paint and cleared it and dropped it. Joe's garage on the side next.

You got one throw it up!
You have to have passion to an old car. feel free to post your up here, maybe even help each other out on builds, parts and ideas.
Also what forums are you into.
I stay on Layitlow.com
Ls1tech.com Protouring.com

I have almost completely gone off shoes and hitting my car game up.

First car bought when in 10th grade, was maroon. In the process of Air bags, new wheels, and an LS! swap. Pro touring style. Eve though i have a soft spot for traditional lowriders growing up in SoCal.
I have already completely rebuilt the engine and freshened up the engine bay, she has been sandblasted and sprayed everything re-chromed.

Motivation:

Daily Whip:
81 Regal limited 40k og miles perfectly OG inside and out.

Motivation:

My Dad gave me this, not in this condition exactly. I have been rat rodding it, 66 dodge d-100 - cut and buffed the OG paint and cleared it and dropped it. Joe's garage on the side next.

nice whips, i currently have a 83 monte carlo that im working on now, just started rebuilding the motor a few weeks ago

nice regal ive always wanted a t-type or a GN

whats size motor do you have in the impala?

in the next few years i wanna take a 70's model f150 or 250 and throw a ls motor in it, a shop not far from where it live had a complete escalade motor for 3500

nice whips, i currently have a 83 monte carlo that im working on now, just started rebuilding the motor a few weeks ago

nice regal ive always wanted a t-type or a GN

whats size motor do you have in the impala?

in the next few years i wanna take a 70's model f150 or 250 and throw a ls motor in it, a shop not far from where it live had a complete escalade motor for 3500

389873095.jpg

389873094.jpg

389873092.jpg

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

68 mustang COUPE.

dream car. cant wait to own it. 
frown.gif

@solefood223- my impala is numbers matching 327 car has 87k og miles.What kinda Monte you got ? Pics ?I really love LS's, then SS's, but all Monte's are piff!I cheated on the LS1, no need in paying the big bucks. A chevy 5.3 vortex is half the money and all LS intakes and components bolt right up yo are only sacrificing 10-15 hp for saving some serious loot. You can grab a 5.3 from a parts yard for $300-600 too!

@solefood223- my impala is numbers matching 327 car has 87k og miles.What kinda Monte you got ? Pics ?I really love LS's, then SS's, but all Monte's are piff!I cheated on the LS1, no need in paying the big bucks. A chevy 5.3 vortex is half the money and all LS intakes and components bolt right up yo are only sacrificing 10-15 hp for saving some serious loot. You can grab a 5.3 from a parts yard for $300-600 too!

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

pimp.gif
 Thread Man

Old cars > New cars IMO

roll.gif
yeah those looks so much better than E92 M3s and other modern European vehicles

its a matter of opinion son. . Im looking to buy 63 through 67 nova. Been looking for a about 3 years now
smh.gif

Originally Posted by WarMachine

Originally Posted by SoVerSoTowel

pimp.gif
 Thread Man

Old cars > New cars IMO

roll.gif
yeah those looks so much better than E92 M3s and other modern European vehicles

its a matter of opinion son. . Im looking to buy 63 through 67 nova. Been looking for a about 3 years now
smh.gif

id love to roll a old school coupe fleetwood , or a deville

its just hard to find one that can be a daily driver .

id love to roll a old school coupe fleetwood , or a deville

its just hard to find one that can be a daily driver .

Back
Top Bottom