Anyone still here from the early '00s?

there still a "waiting period" to become a member?

i remember how excited i found out i can start posting and my brother was salty because he wasn't accepted. lol.

Joined in 06 or 07, I was looking to see if Nike was gonna release a 6th Vince Carter Sig shoe. I was heated when I found out they were giving him the Shox Leaper instead. It was a good move by Nike in retrospect :lol:

Last edited:
i still check the forum from time to time. i think sura still posts in the sports/music forums.

i still talk to/a friends with a lot of the og nt'ers on fb. jumpmans47,jumpmanst,ryankmd,doc4eva,fnkdoc420,sprsrul etc. they are doing well. most of em have kids now.
That's awesome man. It's good to hear for whatever reason. 

Crazy to think about all the dudes that were here 24/7 back in the day being grown men and having families and ****. But I felt like one of the younger members back in the day. I joined up in 2001 as a sophomore in high school. I feel ancient now at 28.

Never posted too often, always been a lurker since I joined way back. Can't believe it'll be 12 years on this forum this December. Time really does fly :frown:

Last edited:
la-lakers-sign-lonzo-ball-wide.gif

Back
Top Bottom