Anyone still play Pokemon when they're bored as hell?... vol. im a big kid idgaf

daaaaang I recently just started playing my Diamond on ds
pimp.gif

its awesome how i can steal pokemon from earlier versions from my the collection i had when i was a kid...my party is nuts
thinking bout copping a platinum for the hell of it
laugh.gif

i just bought platinum last week
pimp.gif

i would easily pay $100 for a pokemon game with all 32 gyms, every pokemon catchable in the wild and 4 elite fours. !#$@ would be ridiculous

Yea once in a while i play Blue Yellow or Red. I dont pucks with the chrome n stainless or wutever.

i would easily pay $100 for a pokemon game with all 32 gyms, every pokemon catchable in the wild and 4 elite fours. !#$@ would be ridiculous
so very true. i think a lot of people would. just imagine the huge map you'd have at your own disposal, san andreas like. all thechallengers, caves you'd have to face. that would be fun. the thing with pokemon is once you level up to like 70 or 80 or 90s (whether you cheat or do itnormally), you defeated everyone else with ease. There needs to be a character in the game whose pokemon are all maxed out. That's what the"Ultimate Final" Elite 4 should be like.

when i was in middle school i had the red/blue like everyone else. but i somehow got my hands on the yellow wayyyyyy before it came out in the states, onlyproblem was it was in japanese. i wrote down the characters and memorized what they were. did this with the silver too way before it came out. had 251pokemons. but i don't remember anything after the 151.

yeaa pokemon is still fun to play
sucks though i dont have any of my games because i gave them all to my brother

Originally Posted by LuckyP90

61KBMQ81X7L._AA280_.jpg
> Pokemon Games

WOW i spent hours playing that game. Trying to put every disc in my ps1 to get the best monster. Anyways, I still play Diamond/Pearl haha ok bye

Got platinum, diamond, pearl, leafgreen, firered, sapphire, and a few of my old cartridges. Poke'Mon is the GOAT of handheld video games. I wonder whatcomes next after platinum...

Adblock

Adblock

Adblock

So it is true. If I wasn't so attached to my 10 year old game save, I'd do this.

I have Diamond, but haven't played it in a long time. After I beat the game I got hooked on breeding Pokemon for a bit so I could trade them online forones that were in the older ones. The original three starters in Red/Blue will always be the best to me. Good times.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Adblock

Adblock

Adblock

So it is true. If I wasn't so attached to my 10 year old game save, I'd do this.

I have Diamond, but haven't played it in a long time. After I beat the game I got hooked on breeding Pokemon for a bit so I could trade them online for ones that were in the older ones. The original three starters in Red/Blue will always be the best to me. Good times.
I cant believe i just passed that part!!!
mad.gif

dammmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i caught mew in yellow version i was hyped.. had to not battle certain trainers and fly right when you step through a door way all types of stuff.. lol

i remember once in red version i caught the last pokemon i needed (scyther) saved the game

and then it deleted lol

but yeah i have diamond.. dope game still.

Originally Posted by retrogearsolid

Adblock

Adblock

Adblock

I have Diamond, but haven't played it in a long time. After I beat the game I got hooked on breeding Pokemon for a bit so I could trade them online for ones that were in the older ones. The original three starters in Red/Blue will always be the best to me. Good times.
eek.gif
never heard of this cheat

FML!!!!!

So I go to the store to day, and I come out with Pokemon Gold... I start playing again... get my memories back as well as the first badge... I get tired so Isave, naturally, and turn the GBC off..
I come back 30 minutes later, fire it up... and the DAMN FILE IS ERASED!!!!

EFFING LAME BATTERIES ON THESE CARTRIDGES!!

now i have to go back to the store and complain...

i had the red version when i was younger, spent sooo much time playing that damn game. it was to the point where me and my friend were the best players in ourgrade school and we'd have linked battles that would either end in a draw or we'd battle till our batteries ran out. good times.

i tried getting back into with diamond,but it wasnt the same. maybe becuase im older now, or maybe it just wasnt as good as red. too much extra %%# in it now.maybe iw ill give the new remakes a chance when they release since i havent played silver/gold.

Oh wow i just seen this thread.
roll.gif

"Anyone still play pokemon"
roll.gif

Yo i used to play this hard body, but now? umm.. no.
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom