Anyone still play with Legos?

i bought the simpson quik e mart took me about a week to put it together. Paid bout 200 for it. thinking about going to go get the house next. wish they had moes tavern too or the school or the nuclear plant.

but i still enjoy them want to pick up that porsche but man they want 300 for it. Was also looking at the city ones like the london brige or the london clock

very expensive hobby but very relaxing
Yeah the small sets seem too small for the price, and can be built in one sitting  

I like the larger ones that come with multiple instruction booklets and can be built in installments 

Might pick up a larger set for display next time at the mall. 
With my kids? Sure.

By myself? Nah.

Though I see nothing wrong with it.
Yeah not play, but just build. 

I never even played with legos as a kid. Id legit build them, then put them on display. Hated when anyone touched them thinking they might break it/lose a piece 
laugh.gif

So many sets and themes though to choose from nowadays 

Bought my lil cousin a small set few yrs back for his bday (he turned 8 )... Couldnt believe how expensive it was.

Last edited:
i got a storm trooper lego keychain if that counts :smokin

edit- god dam that grave dig :x :lol:

Last edited:
I bought a bunch of Technic sets and some Star Wars UCS sets last year. Laying low on Lego for a while. That Porsche GT3 Price, though. :x :smh: :stoneface:

Yeah, I've got a bunch. My most rare stuff is from the early 70s - my parents bought it for me used so it's older than me.

I bought a lot of the Star Wars stuff in 2000 which is all in the boxes. I occasionally buy an interesting set now - or minifigures, got some of the Disney and Star Wars ones recently - but mostly it's my kids. My 13yo got that huge Ghostbusters set for his birthday a few weeks ago.

I'd love to have the space to get it out but most of mine is in my parent's attic.

Just realised that basically I'm Lord Business.

Holy gravedig but I'll let it slide.

Back
Top Bottom