Anyone still playing cod 4 before mw2 comes out?

never played COD, MW2 is gonna pop my cherry.........reserved my hardened edition
pimp.gif

Gonna start playing in like 15 minutes. Trying to get better so i don't get buttraped in MW2

GT: bdis87

Hell yea. Not as much as I used to but I still gotta show off my golden ak47 on opponents kill cams

the only thing about COD that turns me off is why when one aims to fire does it move the weapon directly in the middle of your screen? like who holds a gun inthe center of their chest like that?

the biggest thing I hate bout COD 4 is the campers

and to make matters worse the majority of the maps are ideal for camping

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

the only thing about COD that turns me off is why when one aims to fire does it move the weapon directly in the middle of your screen? like who holds a gun in the center of their chest like that?
Thats always bothered me too
laugh.gif
but I think its more like the soldier is looking at it "one-eyed" from the shoulder... If that makessense
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by the north west

the biggest thing I hate bout COD 4 is the campers

and to make matters worse the majority of the maps are ideal for camping

Campers FTL.

the only thing about COD that turns me off is why when one aims to fire does it move the weapon directly in the middle of your screen? like who holds a gun in the center of their chest like that?

Haha.. I've never noticed how the gun goes to the center like that. DOOM style.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r0yalty

Originally Posted by 10eazye

GT: LRG IS LEGIT hit it up!
You can't be serious
smh.gif

roll.gif

COD4 is a classic though. You can never get too much COD4.

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

Thats always bothered me too
laugh.gif
but I think its more like the soldier is looking at it "one-eyed" from the shoulder... If that makes sense
laugh.gif

It's from your perspective, you're holding the controller center with both hands and you're looking center.

Back
Top Bottom