Anyone try Chocolate Skittles?

These are
ohwell.gif
sick.gif
I got curious and got these at the gas station this morning. Skittles justaren't right without the fruity taste. If you need something chocolatey, stick with M&Ms or Snickers, cause this stuff gets a big ehhhh from me. 1out of 5 stars.

photovr5.jpg

I've only liked one variation of skittles and even they weren't as good as the original ones.

they gotta keep trying new stuff though.

smh.gif

sick.gif

Tried one of each flavor and flicked the rest at people.
Couldnt even eat one.
Spit em all out.

I like them. And its better that no one likes them cause that means I wont have greedys asking me for some
happy.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

I like them. And its better that no one likes them cause that means I wont have greedys asking me for some
happy.gif
laugh.gif
No, it means they'll stop making them and you wont be able to buy this disgusting excuse for a confection. So stock up on this"food" now if you like it that much.

Stoneface.
Those things dont even get the emoticon.

Originally Posted by AgentArenas

Originally Posted by SpeakUp23

happy.gif
laugh.gif
No, it means they'll stop making them and you wont be able to buy this disgusting excuse for a confection. So stock up on this "food" now if you like it that much.
frown.gif

Can I borrow some money??
grin.gif

I tried them...while I didn't think they were terrible, but it was something I'd never buy again.

Back
Top Bottom