Anyone use Netflix with their Xbox360?

I use it on my xbox. Some of the movies they have for streaming are meh, but I've been catching up on 30 Rock.

i tried the free trial and thought it was going to be a really good deal but the movies to stream online are not even that great of a selection so i canceledit, i wouldnt have mind paying the 9 bucks a month but only if all of their movies would have been available, that's just my opinion try out the freetrial and then go from there

Originally Posted by AppleiPhone

Originally Posted by LVJordan238

It is a great deal, however, not all movies are available for instant streaming. So, my advice to you, is to use a 2 week free trial and test it out before you start paying for the service.
That is what I'm about to do.

Do I do it from the 360 or do I have to do it from my computer?

In order to get the instant streaming u'll have to get a instant stream code from the Netflix site when u create ur account. U can only get this on yourcomputer. Once u get that situated, u have to select the movie on your computer to your watch instant que. U can't select the movies on ur 360. I used mytrial thinkin I was gettin something special but they have nothin new for instant stream which is rubbish and a waste of money when I can go to Redbox down thestreet and get new releases for $1.07 a night.

Originally Posted by eLNiNo4530

Just like everyone else said...not a good selection for streaming. But it's very fast and IMO the picture looks wonderful for something being streamed

my parents already have an account with netflix.. but do i have to pay extra if i link the account with my 360
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

my parents already have an account with netflix.. but do i have to pay extra if i link the account with my 360
nerd.gif
Nope. Just get your parent's email and password for netflix and log in through your 360.

Originally Posted by Feasting Horns

Originally Posted by JordanHead2

nerd.gif
Nope. Just get your parent's email and password for netflix and log in through your 360.
Ditto.

Back
Top Bottom