Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

roll.gif
Ninjahood stans.. Yea im done with this thread. I said what I need to say.
wink.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

i dont know why he got banned/suspended this time.. but the prior one.. yes.

oh yea? since you so sure bet your screen name on it.

Originally Posted by Jetpacunlimited

Originally Posted by ninjahood

This.

Ninjahood has 29,000 posts and has been on here as long as i have. Difference? He spends about 14 hours online a day telling NT how good NYC is
laugh.gif
.. Like aren't you a lil pudgy? Thats not from the food clown, thats from you not having a life.
pudgy?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
da hell? i know u aint talkin duke, ya south cats would deep fry ice cream if ya found a way to.

everyone knows NT is poppin because of NYC, LA, and other major cities..dont be mad jim jones & juelz was rockin trus in 2007 and it took tity boi 10 years

and a name change for ya to discover trus in da south
laugh.gif

My bad. FAT. And why the HELL would I care what Jim Jonez or Juelz Santana wears. I litterally feel bad for you throwing out those names as if anyone in Atlanta would model themselves after YOUR personal saviors
.. Im sorry those guys don't make me want to model the way a dress after them, UNLIKE YOU. Grow up, your like 32 now.. go report that. Oh and btw, living in a city such as NYC doesn't automatically qualify you as cool. It seems the "try-hards" such as your self and JUSTINYC seem to forget that B?

BTW. Hows the music in your city doing... You still haven't answered that.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Did you just try to throw NT in there like saying that would get "them" on your side?!

roll.gif
STOP IT.
YOUR 32 STILL CALLING GUYS.. "CATS"... STOP IT!
YOUR 32 STILL USING WORDS LIKE "POPPIN" STOP IT!
YOUR 32 STILL SPELLING "DA" and "DAT ONLINE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN THINK YOUR HOOD... STOP IT!
YOUR 32.. STOP IT!!
me fat and 32?
laugh.gif

im slim and 28 pheboi

son forgot juelz and jim had all da chrome hearts and studded belts, next thing you know ya ringtone rap garbage of a rap scene produces "party like rockstar"

ya late on EVERYTHING b...POLO....foamposites......slimmin up da gear, ya was da only genuises rockin coogi when NY been knew fubu bought em out and that +!%% was trash
laugh.gif

...now you gonna tell me NYC wasn't on tru religon jeans since at least 2006...now u got 2 chainz sweatin it in 2011-2012 like it JUST came out
laugh.gif
roll.gif

jim_jones-pome.jpg

and as far as as "hotlanta" is concerned.....

ya got bigger problems then tryin to catch up on NYC trends, ya dig
laugh.gif

meanwhile da biggest rapper is from south side Jamaica queens and her vagina self is rapping harder then anyone down, and sellin 50x more to boot.

Originally Posted by Regis

I really dont want to get in this battle cause Id feel silly since we all know how great NYC is.

But you keep asking how our music is doing as if the South is dropping anything with substance.
Sure you dudes getting mad radio spins but then again theres a reason why people say the current state of hip hop is dead...so what are you really REALLY saying?

The point is, hiphop and trends go hand in hand, with New York basically losing on that end right now (reguardless of your personal taste, southern music is what THE PEOPLE want. There is a reason its being played non-stop) why is it you still think the trends start and end in NYC.

THAT is why I keep asking Mr. Ninjahood how the music is in NYC.

I already figured that would be a sore spot for anybody from NYC.
laugh.gif

Why are you getting upset though? NYC'ers are on a lot of things first cause we are a test market for the rest of the country.  We get more exclusives, regional producte etc. made for us.  Your right in that it doesn't mean that you are popping cause you live in NYC but fashion wise the New York is ahead of the curve nationally.
And trend wise, people stopped looking at what rappers do a 5 years ago.

And how is ATL's music doing? Gucci? his buzz has slowed. Jeezy? Same thing. TI? Same thing.  $%+%...Waka spends more time hanging with NYC artists now than ATL cats.  The gulf between your city and NYC in Hip-Hop isn't as wide as you think it is anymore.

Ehhh who cares.., as long as 400 dollar japanese dry denim never goes mainstream people can wear whatever they want

I still think it's hilarious when one entire region is being compared to one state, or even one city.

only edwin would have the nerve to say that nobody in NY wears TRJ anymore 
laugh.gif

your boy jimmy jones stays dipped in TR

wayne, drake and ross run rap right now

nikki raps like wayne

asap is the most buzzing rapper outta ny right now and he's riding the houston wave

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by heatking

Can't hate on True Religion. The quality on their jeans are amazing. they will last you forever thats why they cost so much. true religion jeans is like all i wear( not really but i have a lot of pairs) but nothing to crazy stitching . they are super comfortable and very durable.

most people that hate on these jeans do it because they can't afford it. just saying

Don't let em hate. We're just on another level with this. They don't know that money buys style.

You cop Mauri's to go with the True's right? Just gotta throw on the Ed Hardy tee under the True denim suit. Hit it off with some white shutters and finish with the mink tail hanging off the side.

1285135466.jpg
How this dude gonna steal the homie DipsetGeneral's swagger though

22648622406154761110810.jpg

This.

Ninjahood has 29,000 posts and has been on here as long as i have. Difference? He spends about 14 hours online a day telling NT how good NYC is
laugh.gif
.. Like aren't you a lil pudgy? Thats not from the food clown, thats from you not having a life.
pudgy?
grin.gif
laugh.gif
da hell? i know u aint talkin duke, ya south cats would deep fry ice cream if ya found a way to.

everyone knows NT is poppin because of NYC, LA, and other major cities..dont be mad jim jones & juelz was rockin trus in 2007 and it took tity boi 10 years

and a name change for ya to discover trus in da south
laugh.gif

My bad. FAT. And why the HELL would I care what Jim Jonez or Juelz Santana wears. I litterally feel bad for you throwing out those names as if anyone in Atlanta would model themselves after YOUR personal saviors.. Im sorry those guys don't make me want to model the way a dress after them, UNLIKE YOU. Grow up, your like 32 now.. go report that. Oh and btw, living in a city such as NYC doesn't automatically qualify you as cool. It seems the "try-hards" such as your self and JUSTINYC seem to forget that B?

BTW. Hows the music in your city doing... You still haven't answered that.
laugh.gif

EDIT: Did you just try to throw NT in there like saying that would get "them" on your side?!

roll.gif
 STOP IT.  
YOUR you're 32 STILL CALLING GUYS.. "CATS"... STOP IT!
YOUR you're 32 STILL USING WORDS LIKE "POPPIN" STOP IT!
YOUR you're 32 STILL SPELLING "DA" and "DAT ONLINE SO THAT PEOPLE CAN THINK YOUR HOOD... STOP IT!
YOUR you're 32.. STOP IT!!
if you're gonna clown folks for being 32 and still using slang you better step your grammar up

and as far as as "hotlanta" is concerned.....

ya got bigger problems then tryin to catch up on NYC trends, ya dig
laugh.gif

Sorry but this is weak. I'm guessing you just searched "Atlanta + gay + youtube" ... 
tired.gif
you'll find this in any major city. Some guys are gay and they go to the clubs. Shocker.

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by heatking

Can't hate on True Religion. The quality on their jeans are amazing. they will last you forever thats why they cost so much. true religion jeans is like all i wear( not really but i have a lot of pairs) but nothing to crazy stitching . they are super comfortable and very durable.

most people that hate on these jeans do it because they can't afford it. just saying

Don't let em hate. We're just on another level with this. They don't know that money buys style.

You cop Mauri's to go with the True's right? Just gotta throw on the Ed Hardy tee under the True denim suit. Hit it off with some white shutters and finish with the mink tail hanging off the side.

1285135466.jpg
How this dude gonna steal the homie DipsetGeneral's swagger though

22648622406154761110810.jpg
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

laugh.gif
there must be some side beef in here for this thread to be this long- i only skimmed the first few pages tho -

I love TR...i did then and I do now...they are comfortable TO ME and i wear what i like- i don't go for the crazy look at me types with 3 color stitching or even the joints with the big thick stitching - i have a pair of black on blacks that will probably never come out of my rotation....

at the end of the day things come in and out - trends come and go but if your rocking what you like you should always be good- if i recall switching to trues was part of the go slimmer movement...

how is ninja making a fashion thread tho?! werent u the last holdout of the 4xl jerseys and even when you made the switch you still wouldnt let go of the pepe jeans (fj560s, ekco etc)  i vaguely remember some thread where you defended them to the death...maybe in the WDYWT

stick to the jewelry/ny rap scene threads

Originally Posted by Kingtre

laugh.gif
there must be some side beef in here for this thread to be this long- i only skimmed the first few pages tho -

I love TR...i did then and I do now...they are comfortable TO ME and i wear what i like- i don't go for the crazy look at me types with 3 color stitching or even the joints with the big thick stitching - i have a pair of black on blacks that will probably never come out of my rotation....

at the end of the day things come in and out - trends come and go but if your rocking what you like you should always be good- if i recall switching to trues was part of the go slimmer movement...

how is ninja making a fashion thread tho?! werent u the last holdout of the 4xl jerseys and even when you made the switch you still wouldnt let go of the pepe jeans (fj560s, ekco etc)  i vaguely remember some thread where you defended them to the death...maybe in the WDYWT

stick to the jewelry/ny rap scene threads

The first post set it up to be a NY vs * thread.

They just come off as super tacky to me..

I agree with whoever stated some dudes wear them cause they really no style at all. Just cop some True Religions and 'im good'.

Originally Posted by All Ready

wayne, drake and ross run rap right now

nikki raps like wayne

asap is the most buzzing rapper outta ny right now and he's riding the houston wave
exactly, i was listening to the radio for the first time in a while yesterday, 4 drake songs got played in like a 15-20 minute interval 
indifferent.gif

granted Hov is the best out, but he isn't the "hottest" right now (even though it depends on who you ask)

i don't want to sound like a douche and no offense but.....

what in the hell is ninjahood blabbing on about??

still got me some ricky jeans an billy jeans in stock
ninjahood is 32? i thought dude was in his 20s like a year or 2 older than me.

I have a non flashy pair that's just dark blue with no contrast stitching and small pockets. I also got em for $80 so I really can't complain at all. Rock em a lot

Originally Posted by Cyber Smoke

How's the music in your city doing though ? What classics have come out of Atlanta in the past 5 years ? I'm actually down here right now with a female from your city and this place epitomizes #POOR all yall dude's have 0 swag. Wannabe East Coast mogs JUST NOW started rocking foams and wearing True Religion jean suits
laugh.gif
like I said earlier yall will be wearing billy's , robin's, and bb's in 2015 while dudes from the East Coast will be wearing something yall never heard of or even seen before .

Post like this really show how lame alot of NYers are. Or just how terrible a mindset alot of you carry, not all but most.

Back
Top Bottom