Anyone wanna explain how True religion jeans have thus survived this long?

Originally Posted by Ebay DosTres

only edwin would have the nerve to say that nobody in NY wears TRJ anymore 
laugh.gif

your boy jimmy jones stays dipped in TR

I clearly said harlem & da bronx are da only holdovers
grin.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

still got me some ricky jeans an billy jeans in stock
ninjahood is 32? i thought dude was in his 20s like a year or 2 older than me.

So u rollin w/ w/e da next jabroni wanna age me as audi? Lol ..next week imma b 40+ like hov. Heh

I wanna come in and defend the south but, cuz just came in here asking for drama.

Where they do that at?

I didnt know what those jeans were and I only read pg 1 and 12 of this thread and now I think dude with the funny jean fit that got photoshopped to death

Im from uptown bx and I wear what ever I like. I have like 6 of them true's like 4 robin & taverniti so jeans and I still got some antiks from like 07-08. I rock & cop what I like man, trends change like the weather

like stated before, I usually just older white folks, or jersey shore type Dbags rockin them.

Originally Posted by Fresh Like Will

Originally Posted by HAM CITY

Originally Posted by Mitchellicious

How this dude gonna steal the homie DipsetGeneral's swagger though

22648622406154761110810.jpg

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ixf6he.jpg

I didn't even know it was the same jacket.

and i will say i love my true religion but this dude looks ridiculous....i would never...they have misses like every other brand...the jacket and the jeans separate are terrible...put them together and ...well yea...

however since we are saying TRUE is no longer in please will the fashion icons on the board like Mr. Ninjahood let us know whats poppin in da heights? like when you walk your 3 block radius what gets da
pimp.gif
from the bops
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

and i will say i love my true religion but this dude looks ridiculous....i would never...they have misses like every other brand...the jacket and the jeans separate are terrible...put them together and ...well yea...

however since we are saying TRUE is no longer in please will the fashion icons on the board like Mr. Ninjahood let us know whats poppin in da heights? like when you walk your 3 block radius what gets da
pimp.gif
from the bops
nerd.gif

You need to rock da new foamposites wit da matching snapback and a Champion hoody to get da bunz.

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I still think it's hilarious when one entire region is being compared to one state, or even one city.

this
and fam said the south was late foams

penny is from da M tho......mane

Originally Posted by moundraised23

Originally Posted by Peep Game

I still think it's hilarious when one entire region is being compared to one state, or even one city.

this
and fam said the south was late foams

penny is from da M tho......mane

Right. Like DC/MD wasn't rockin foams when NYC was rockin candy coated Air Force 1's
sick.gif
laugh.gif

Being raised between NC and DC area I can def cosign on DC\MD rocking foamposites, flightposite, and Nike Boots first.

I know its not, I'm from the ol school and everybody my age doesn't address it as DMV.

But it's def not the south.

Semantics _... 
grin.gif
eyes.gif
You can't say "oh it's below the MD Line, its the south" when it suits your argument...

Anyway that's irrelevant, the point is we was on it first...

I mean I don't know a single person that considers Maryland the south but ok.
And I know you guys were on it first since I lived their for 9 years 
grin.gif

Tru is over played out, the only thing I would rock from there is that jacket up there, Mayweather always rocks it, making it more popular as well

Originally Posted by freakydestroyer

Originally Posted by Kingtre

pimp.gif
from the bops
nerd.gif
You need to rock da new foamposites wit da matching snapback and a Champion hoody to get da bunz.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by Put em up

Being raised between NC and DC area I can def cosign on DC\MD rocking foamposites, flightposite, and Nike Boots first.
he-got-game_l-747893.jpg

meanwhile in NYC in 1997....
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom