Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

From a member of this forum. He started a thread about it.
kobeusaazk1nw6.jpg

kobeusaazk12ym9.jpg

kobeusaazk13iw7.jpg

------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Can anyone tell me where I can get my hands on the white/purple Shokozo shorts in XXL? All help is appreciated. PM me if you have them near you and we can work something out. Thanks.

^Wow, that's an amazing box! I hope the Kobe's start coming in that package.

so much great info in the last cuople of pages. are the kobe air force 1's GR?

i'm getting anxious for the AZK1 USA, a possible 81pt anniversary release and the upcoming AZKII.

Correct me if i'm wrong Curly, but is it safe to say that the AZKII will have it's own exclusive box?

^^^The Air Force 1s will not be released to the general public from what I've read.
[/b]​

^^^IMO, i don't think it's safe considering the crap sales the AZK1's are going through...special box for the world championships in japan for ALL Nike shoes in USA colors are WAAAAY more appropriate

^^^so it's appropriate for the Lebron line and airmax 360 to have their own box?? AZK is a signature line and it more then fits the billet of getting it's own signature box.

The shoe and box are hot! Cannot wait for these to drop.

Can anyone confirm that these are a GR?

One other question, in some pics that white front piece looks like it is patent, any info?

The kobe usa colorway will be out sept 1 and will be a GR here the style number 313413 411 hope this helps. Just is what a nike rep said on the phone.

Yo im on ISS alot new here but today i talked to every chain store every mom and pop shop talk to a nike rep and everyone on whats up with azk1 sales mostly (newbies) saying they recalled and crappy sales....ITS all false the did overproduced too many zoom kobe 1's it is at this moment the best seller in quantities in all chains...And too many colors are coming out every two weeks there seems to be be a new kobe color. I think its just the Lebron people hating and newbies trying to build a rep me being a newbie myself on this site im putting in my two cents on this because im in mall right now w riting this giving info while i eat my burger but the kobe line in my view with conversations with everyone will be the flagship i mean LEbrons is nice i dont hate i have all three shoes but i like the kobe line way more...i mean the 2k4,2k5,azk1, and of course the azkII we will see soon. Kobe u.s.a. will be a quickstrike first i called reps three times two said quickstikes then like kobefan21 said another check his computer and said sept.1 general release? so im confused and want to talk to someone more in depth. i will try tommorow as far as niketown in miami at sunset place they said "No we are not getting Kobe Japan editions" as he called them.

Well Kobe finaly has his own box with the ZK1.

Here is the ZK1 Team USA Edition with the New Kobe NIKE Shoe Box:

dsc00369bs7uw5.jpg

:pimp:
pimp.gif
:wow:
eek.gif

Cant to wait to Cop these.

Here is pics of the Kobe Team USA jersey:

16282303_z.jpg

Anyone know where I can cop? I need a size XL.

I talked to a source @ Nike today and she said September 1 on the USAs. I didn't ask about the box. Curly?
C O O K # 4 5

I wish he didn't have knee surgery or else they would brutally murder every team.
49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
GORE!!! GORE!!!​

Eastbay came through for me this morning and I must say I'm impressed! Fins are actually very nice in person :pimp:
pimp.gif
And Blackouts are just :wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif

21o1pgz.jpg

21o1s95.jpg

21o1qf8.jpg

eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
AT the ZK1 Box! Now that is truly a special box...friggin hate the plain orange boxes.

AF1's look :pimp:
pimp.gif
as hell, but no public release im assuming....
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

I'm glad you guys love the box, but it's still not safe to say, although I am anticipating so, that he will receive an exclusive box for the ZKII. I have yet to see a production sample for this shoe and cannot confirm this until I see it. The USA ZK1s were pushed back a week or two and will be arriving still in the coming weeks because of the Nikebasketball.com release coming first. Because of this I cannot give an exact date but I am anticipating 9/1. Stay Tuned.

6 months waiting for my account to finally be authorized, all worth it to be part of the best online community ever.

finally i can get a word in on these threads and for my first thread i wanted to give props to curlyone12. i'm from canada so you know there ain't much to get over excited about. but whenever i see a post in the KB thread by curlyone12 i know i'm getting some solid info.

the ZK1's are absolutely sickness defined can't wait for the 2's to drop. will the USA ZK1's be a GR? I'll be in seattle the third week of august so i'll be on the hunt for sure.

Back
Top Bottom