Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Daaamn Rudolph! Size 12 Black Mambas? My dream come true.

First I was hoping he'd blown up that auction earlier.

But for a G?

Geeeezus.

tongue.gif

how do these fit / feel and are they great for ball? i know its a bball shoe but seriouslly whast ur guy's take.

untitled.JPG

i don't know this is ture or not, but the website say this laser 2k4 will release around november, curly do you know is this ture?

What's up with Nike releasing Kobe's older shoes?

What they need to do is release the 81 point ZK1s.
[/b]
[/b]

2006712173934944.jpg

that site also has these for sale, as well as those 2k4 lasers for sale. I dunno, could be fake?

:wow:
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

WOW at the black/yellow laser 2k4s releasing (hopefully not another Asian Exclusive Release)...just make them limited so they won't sit on shelves.

And as for the other laser 2k5s...they look too similar to the original LA Map 2k5s...I probably still would buy them if they released just because they're Kobes.
[/url]
Yuku me @ http://tony-shoeprano.u.yuku.com/

OMG if those 2K4s drop !!!! Those are my favorite shoes hands down. 2 pr. for me and I won't play in anything else.C O O K # 4 5

all kobe 2k4 lasers are a must. i really hope those drop. IMO NIKE should release all the KOBE P.E.'s untill the AZKII drops and that should keep all kobe fans happy. :D
happy.gif

^ He already said a few pages ago that there is no word on whether Kobe will get his own box, but "keep your fingers crossed" :D
happy.gif

Maybe it's just me but something looks off. Where is the huarache logo on the heel counter support and why does the white part look like it was just painted on?

Back
Top Bottom