Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

so the last pics of the the videogames is 2k7 and not NBA 07
but NBA 07 is the game that Kobe is the coverboy of...

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

kobe's on the cover of nba 07
shaq's on the cover of nba 2k7...

GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

Quote:
NOW BACK TO THE SHOES..................

:lol:
laugh.gif
this is the only thread on NT where Kobe fans can talk about anything Kobe related w/o any hate :lol:
laugh.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif

[/b]

^^lol very true but the last 250 page kobe thread had about 50 pages of some bickering but jrose cut that out quick.

[size=+4]THE WORLD IS YOURS[/size]​

love how kobe finally gets a cover without nintendo... guess his contract was over..

on a shoes related topic.. are the laser 2k4 and 2k5 only in asia... soo my best chances are ebay?

^ Rumor has it a limited supply will be released to urban account stores in the U.S., but it has not yet been confirmed; , would you care to share some info?

ok sorry if curly has answered this already...but is there a set RD for the USA AZKs yet??
Also - Is there any where that still has the Kobe USA jerseys? Or maybe even the T-shirt? (USA 10 on front, Bryant 10 on back)
thanks alot
[/center]

So is the box the USA ZK1's and Huarache 2k4's are in, kobe's sig box for all his shoes to come?

Man, I can't wait to get those 2k4's, I got my cousin in PI getting one for me and hopefully i can get it shipped out here asap.
Everyting negative - pressure, challenges - is all an opportunity for me to rise.
- Kobe Bryant

youngpnoi, tell him to get me a size 11 as well.

GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

^ exactly what i did...

seems like a PS at least... either way awesome.. pic

don't think they'll release those anytime soon... unless they're some QS or Hyperstrike...

^^ haha co-sign on that =D

On the issue of the USA Kobes:

I called a Nike Rep and he said there was nothing on his release list up until December (he didnt look after that). Does that mean there isnt a set release date yet, or are they coming out 10/1 for sure? Also willl these be available on niketown.com?
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

wow that was PS? better tag it before Nike comes strolling in and claims it as there own......
()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")​

Ok people....So much going on in the kobe world we need some info.

1. Are the zk1 usa editon coming out Oct. 1st or just some time in october?

2. Are the black & yellow 2k4 lasers coming out in the states or not?

THANKS!

The USA ZK1s are going to drop late September online I believe and everywhere else in October. I will get official dates ASAP and let you guys know. Stay Tuned.

Back
Top Bottom