Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Quote:
i guess they're not going to be THAT RARE and HARD to get huh??

Thank GOD! It would really suck if they wanted me to fork over $200 for some shoes and :smh:
nono.gif

just a heads up, i was able to exchange the black/maize zk1's that i havent worn that i got from F&F for 55 for some blackouts straight up. i guess all kobe's are back up to 99.00.

Quote:
i guess they're not going to be THAT RARE and HARD to get huh??

its limited in asia but not for you guys. you guys will be able to get your pairs alot easier then i did AND GET MORE SIZES >:
mad.gif
>:
mad.gif

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")​

wow, they really don't give a crap about Kobe do they? mess up his scoring avg? are u kidding me???? :smh:
nono.gif

I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

On a side note, I read the new KICKS last night and Kobe does NOT give much away about the ZK2. He said that he and the designers sat daown together, as the have since the 2K4, he wanted something kind of abstract. He also sid that he wanted the shoes every part to have meaning for the game. He also said the 2K4 was his favorite shoe and that the AJIII and the VIIs were his fav back in the day. Thanks for your tip Curly. I can't wait for the USA color !!!
C O O K # 4 5

those almost exactly like the ones releasing except with a purple swoosh, sockliner hole and stash symbol. looks like it was applied with paint or a marker.

Quote:
mess up his scoring avg? are u kidding me????

ITS A SAMPLE!!!! :lol:
laugh.gif

they probably made the shoe during the season just to see what it would look like on the final version later on.

also, ^^^nice collabo ZK1 up there :pimp:
pimp.gif

()...()
( ' - ')
(")(")​

that is a wicked picture.. looks like a nice shoes.. any other close-up pix??

just want to know what it says on the medial side... amazing collabo though...

oh yeah thanks chad for clearing up the Kobe 2 in the kicks mag

so curly will the usas be limited or a GR when they come out in october? thanks in advance
[/b]

^^^limited online for the first round of pairs and then pretty much everywhere after(example black/varsity maize colorway. was first an online exclusive but then later hit stores and even some clearance racks)
[/b]​

what's up with the sole of the stash zk1? ice? no way

is that a photoshop? what is going on heeeeere?!

we are all witnesses......to a conspiracy
GO LAKERS! GO NETS!
TEAM CHENI
[/b][/url]​

haha at the reaction kobe gave looking at the playstation AF1's...

any more pics of the ZK1xstash??? wow already with the 24 too.. thats pretty crazy...

Back
Top Bottom