Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

Here's anotha AZK1 Wallpaper
2pt19qp.jpg

I tryed calling the Nort/Recon in NY and the guy said they ae not getting them only asia do anyone know the number of the one thats getting them? thanks

yeah i was about the shoe on the left i never saw white/red/grey azk's before, and then i realized there was no swoosh and it was the cheap version - -x. its tight how there all wearing the kobes though.
"Love me or hate me, it's one or the other. Always has been. Hate my game, my swagger. Hate my fadeaway, my hunger. Hate that I'm a veteran. A champion. Hate that. Hate it with all your heart. And hate that I'm loved, for the exact same reasons."

Buy My Size 11 OG Red/White XII's: http://p093.ezboard.com/fniketalkfrm15.showMessage?topicID=50191.topic

are the USA's a quickstrike or a GR in asia? i saw in ebay that only 2000 pairs were made, is that true?

Quote:
are the USA's a quickstrike or a GR in asia? i saw in ebay that only 2000 pairs were made, is that true?

Don't believe everything you read. Curly said these were dropping on ndc at the end of september. And they should be in stores shortly after that.

Quote:
Soles are sick:wow:

Upper:x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x :x

took the words outta my mouth
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
I play to win, whether during practice or a real game. And I will not let anything get in the way of me and my competitive enthusiasm to win.

-Michael Jordan

wow.. those shoes just took a huge 180 turn for me... whats with like.. the wool?? i thot it was going to be like.. a leather material for the shoe... i don't think its worth 1G even with the jacket

yeah the upper is not doing it for me at all. If it was leather with that sole..FIRE!
[/b]​

The upper is ruined...Would have been sick if it was just all nice leather...
Definition for ARFF- A blocked shot or rejection.
Arffinater- One who arffs a lot.

those AZK I & jacket arejust in time for the winter. it's like a wool coat for your feet.

Back
Top Bottom