Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

My funds are getting tight so I may have to wait and get the all black OT looking ZKIs instead of the USAs.
C O O K # 4 5

sorry im new but whats the deal with those stash's are they releasing and how much will they be if they are

Ok, here is my first post. What is the best place to get the Kobe Zoom 1 right now? I know they sell for about 60-80 on Ebay, but are there any other places with similar prices. Thanks for the help.

FL or Champs, most have them for $69.99 or $79.99 (I'm guessing your in the U.S.), I think in some places the blackouts and fins may still be up at the $99.99 price range

Quote:
does anybody have any info on the usa azk1???

Later Sept to Early Oct.
------------------------------------
Hate is the best compliment. People want what you have.

Found this on Lakersground

2akmmnt.jpg

wow, those clear soled ZK's and the playstation AF1's are off the charts !!!!!! :wow:
eek.gif

I'd just like to add here that I don't like Vince Carter very much. I appreciate his ability, and I still think his performance in the 2000 Dunk Contest was the most incredible athletic feat I've ever witnessed, but he's almost impossible to watch in a game situation. He uses said athletic ability to avoid all semblance of contact. Then, when he misses the ensuing acrobatic shot, he whines and sulks when he doesn't get a bailout call. Want calls, Vince? Drive straight to the basket and actually TAKE the contact. ~SlamEd

Back
Top Bottom