Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

i dont get why asia gets so much kobe exclusives, i know there more fans there, but hell we got fans here too. it took lebron to get his own shoe box, i think it was lebron III to get his own (correct me if im wrong). i hope to see some kobe boxes in the near future that will release in US.
Looking for Cardinals, Flints, ceramics VIIs all DS size 12

^Lebron II had it's own box. AZG had the regular box.

I wish we could get some stuff that Asia got as well, just quickstrike them over here or something at least.

I was looking forward to the box....Damn. But homie is right. I copped the mpls first day and felt stupid cuzz I got them for 60 bucks even a month later. Good thing eastbay took them back since I didn't wear them.

why y'all so concerned about a box? lol,lbj had to wai ttill his second shoe to get a box,and lebron sells more thna kobe,so kobe will prolyl never get his own box till he moves more units. plus lebron is a higher priority than kobe in terms of nike shoes,since nike has invested a lot more into lebron.
______
WE GROWN.

Maybe we'll get some sneak info from here...

www.kb24.com

:D
happy.gif

ALCS

That video was freaking awesome! A perfect explanation for the number change, and an excellent marketing tool.
L8O15S16T23!42​

Buy my Adidas THE KOBE Ice Blue & White/Black Size 11

Man I hope this colorway of this Kobe Shozoko jacket drops here in the US and hope it's not another Asia exclusive only

kobe_china_02.jpg

Also anyone know where I can cop this t-shirt online.I havent seen it on ebay

kobe_china_07.jpg

as i know, this colourway Kobe Shozoko jacket already drop at china, but i'm not sure will they drop at us...
where is our info man 'Curly' ????? :nerd:
nerd.gif

they may go w/ they're standard 1400 pst release time. i'm guess i'm lucky i have a big foot, cause i just ordered my from vintagekicks and they had my size for less then retail. not only that, if i ordered from ndc, then i would have paid more for tax and s/h as well. they still have some sizes left and yes they come w/ the orange and brown box.

Just need the jersey. Haven't seen it yet, but if the standard release time is 1400 PST. i'll just keep my eyes open.

Back
Top Bottom