Anyone want to revive the Zoom Kobe I Release Dates Post

I talked to some lady from NDC about the USA ZK1.
Michelle: Hi, my name is Michelle. How may I help you?
Miles: Hi. Michelle
Michelle: Hi Miles.
Miles: what time will the USA Zoom Kobe 1 be available
Michelle: That is a great shoe and definitely the question of the day.
Michelle: They should be available at 2:30 pm Pacific Time.
Miles: are these crazy limited?
Michelle: They will be limited, but not "crazy" limited.
Michelle: Is there anything else I can help you with today?
Miles: will these shoes be released in stores?
Michelle: No, these will only be available on our site.
Miles: okay thank you
Michelle: You are very welcome.
Michelle: Have a great day. Thanks for visiting Nike.com.

She helped somewhat, but i thought these would release in stores also.

too bad these won't release on swoosh. it would definately help if i could use my employee discount on these, but i'm not complaining. anyone know any free shipping codes?

I thought they were supposed to be limited on NDC, but a GR later on in stores (Like the Black/Maize)??

NDC people said that black/maize are limited and WILL be out later(in stores)...for this one, they said nothing about releasing later....just that Niketowns, Urban Accounts, and NDC will get em

LEBRON FANS!!! check out www.clubcavs.com

who care if there limited. most kobe limited stuff not worth that much anyways.
2k4 all star shoes with LA on it.
Laser 2k4
All star 2k5
LA map lasers 2k5
^all these limited release sell for retail on ebay!!!

well see how the stash kobe go.

who cares how much they are worth? I don't get what that has to do with anything. Buy them if you like them!

Quote:
The Philippine Star 10/10/2006

To prove hes serious in training for Erik Morales, Manny Pacquiao turned down a rare chance to shoot a global TV commercial with pro basketball star Kobe Bryant in Los Angeles yesterday.

A Team Pacquiao insider said Nike is filming an advertisement showcasing its high-profile stars, including Bryant, LeBron James, Maria Sharapova, Rafael Nadal, Tiger Woods and South Korean soccer star Park Ji Sung of Manchester United. Clips of the athletes will be edited for an institutional commercial. Bryant and Pacquiao were scheduled for shooting in the same Hollywood studio. A lunch date to introduce the Los Angeles Lakers star to Pacquiao was cancelled.

"Manny knows whats at stake in the fight so hes making sure his focus is 100 percent in the gym,"said the insider. "Hes now in deep training for Morales and thats why he had to beg off from the shoot."

Bryant plays his first National Basketball Association (NBA) preseason game for the Los Angeles Lakers against the Utah Jazz at Fresno State tonight.

Pacquiao, who recently signed a two-year endorsement contract with Nike, wouldve been the only boxer in the elite circle.

Pacquiaos contract covers shoes, training equipment (like skipping rope) and gym body-wraps. It does not include apparel as Pacquiao has a live contract with "No Fear" until next year. Pacquiao will pitch for Nike in print ads and billboards. He will also make public appearances.

The Nike contract was described by a Team Pacquiao source as "unprecedented" for a Filipino athlete as it was approved in the companys Portland headquarters.

The source said Nike plans to fly Pacquiao to Las Vegas for the NBA All-Star Weekend in February next year as Michael Jordans special guest at the launch of the shoe Air Jordan XXII. A meeting with Nike boss Phil Knight may be arranged to formally welcome Pacquiao into the companys league of superstars.

The All-Star Weekend will start off with the opening of the NBA Jam Session at the 350,000 square foot Mandalay Bay Convention Center and end with the All-Star Game at the Thomas and Mack Center on Feb. 18.

Roy Jones was the first fighter signed by Nike to an endorsement contract although it was strictly for the Jordan brand. Pacquiao is the first fighter to endorse the Nike brand.

When Pacquiao meets Morales in "The Grand Finale" in Las Vegas on Nov. 18, several Nike stars may be at ringside. Woods, for instance, may watch the fight if his schedule permits.

"Theres something about a Pacquiao fight that excites the fans," said Manny Pacquiao Promotions vice president for marketing Eric Pineda. "I wouldnt be surprised if Tiger Woods watches the fight. Hell be cheering for Manny, of course, since theyre both Nike stars and Tiger is half-Asian. I cant think of a fight that was more exciting than Mannys fight against Morales last January and this coming fight will be even more exciting. When you watch Manny fight, you know there will be fireworks."

Several shoe companies offered juicy contracts for Pacquiao to sign. A Chinese brand, that is starting to make waves internationally, made a serious offer and so did a well-known Japanese brand. But in the end, Pacquiao decided to go with Nike.

A source said a huge Nike billboard will be unveiled in Metro Manila on Nov. 2 showing Pacquiao in a fighting pose and the words "Just Do It" at the bottom. The reference is for Pacquiao to get the job done when he faces Morales in the climax of their ring trilogy.

LAKERS HOME GAME TICKETS FOR SALE. MY SEATS ARE SECTION 318(CENTER COURT). PM ME FOR DETAILS.

they're up on the site right now
$130 for Oly ZK1
$150 for USA Bryant Jersey
the jersey is authentic :wow:
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom