Anyone watching Tosh.0 tonight at 10?

Just saw that the guy who got hit with the ice cream truck in that youtube video is getting a web redemption 
laugh.gif
 should be interesting. 

MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH SOME OF HIS @@! BE A LITTLE OVERBOARD...HES STILL HILARIOUS!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

MEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!! ALTHOUGH SOME OF HIS @@! BE A LITTLE OVERBOARD...HES STILL HILARIOUS!!!!

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea he kinda overdoes it with the racist jokes...but other than that show is on point lol

Seen dude peform stand up at my old school. Dude offended nearly 40% off the audience. Dude did rape, Christianity, race, and gay jokes.

This show is boring.

Dudes were hyping it up, put it on through On Demand, laughed maybe once.

White Carlos Mencia.

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

This show is boring.

White Carlos Mencia.

WHOA NOW.

Nobody is on Mencia's level of terrible.

Originally Posted by JordanFean23

Originally Posted by MZBLUE2U

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Yea he kinda overdoes it with the racist jokes...but other than that show is on point lol

Exactly...although after all that I missed it...but it will be back on....
grin.gif

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This show is boring.

White Carlos Mencia.

WHOA NOW.

laugh.gif
maybe that's not fair to this guy but I don't even feel as though my comparison is that far off.
This guy isn't funny. What's his schtick, laughing at youtube videos and dubbing them? Hell, the commentary we get here makes me laugh, and i'm reading text.

I think this show is alright. I have seen a few episodes and laugh a little bit. The real Angry Birds was kind of funny, though.

Originally Posted by CWrite78

This show is boring.

White Carlos Mencia.

WHOA NOW.

laugh.gif
maybe that's not fair to this guy but I don't even feel as though my comparison is that far off.
This guy isn't funny. What's his schtick, laughing at youtube videos and dubbing them? Hell, the commentary we get here makes me laugh, and i'm reading text.
He was a stand up comedian way before he had a show... watch that.

Back
Top Bottom