Anyone with OS X Lion still having Wifi Connectivity Issues

and can recommend a fix that worked for them? I already tried deleting all of the networks and adding them back, and it didnt much. The worst part is that this connecting issue only happens on my wifi, I used the neighbors and it worked just fine. I'm at a loss and if i could I would just downgrade back to Snow Leopard.

are majority of people still have issues with Lion? i still havent even updated
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KillTheHype

Have you considered checking your router? If not turn it off and on.
Yeah I have. I havent logged into it online and messed with any settings though I dont want to do that, but I've called Comcast out and they said its fine. I even swapped it out with my own and same thing.

I recreated my wireless network from scratch and that fixed it. Now if someone could help me with this ##%# battery life Lion caused me
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by Arrogance

and can recommend a fix that worked for them? I already tried deleting all of the networks and adding them back, and it didnt much. The worst part is that this connecting issue only happens on my wifi, I used the neighbors and it worked just fine. I'm at a loss and if i could I would just downgrade back to Snow Leopard.

If your connection works fine on another WIFI network, then the issue isn't with your OS or hardware. The issue is with your network itself. You need to manually change your network settings and possibly put your signal on a different channel. 
Also, there may be a firmware update for your router that you have. I know some router companies released a firmware update when Lion was released. 

If your Mac is up to date and connects to other WIFI networks just fine, I highly suggest you test your router with different settings.

Back
Top Bottom